Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 18, 2021 2:11 PM
Feb 2021
The leather material of the couch let out a light squeak as my weight was pressed upon it. Togata eagerly pulled down my pants and underwear, revealing the swollen head of my cock as it revealed itself between my folds. With a sinister grin, his face lowered next to my ear.

“You thought that you were gonna get away with shoving my goldfish in your ass, huh?” He struck my face with his hand. My cheek stung for a minute, but my cunt started to drip even more with the burning sensation quickly traveling to my groin. Slurred words escaped my mouth as I try to formulate a response, but it was no use. It felt like I was in a post-orgasmic state with just his words.

“I’m gonna fucking record this shit to show everyone how much of a slut you are for my touch,” Togata opened up his video recorder and propped it on the leather couch in front of us. The small white light shined in my eye, but I quickly turned away to not blind myself. He went back on the couch and started to play with my cock. He pinched and pulled at the sensitive skin then ran his fingers lower down my crotch.

“H-Hey!” I shrieked in shock. With little to no preparation, his fingers plunged into my urethra. He started to move in and out of the little canal, adding pressure against my bladder each thrust. My back arched and I moaned again, being a mixture of pain and pleasure. I heard of some men getting horny with rods being inserted into their piss holes, but that included too much prep to even happen. Memories rushed into my head of the cock and ball torture videos I watched in the past and how much I busted when I would project my fantasies in bed. As I started to imagine a rod being inserted into my urethra, I unleashed an unholy tsunami of piss on Togata’s finger. He pulled them out and sniffed his fingers, cringing slightly at the smell.

“You filthy swine..,” he held the two digits up to my mouth and propped my jaw open, shoving it down my greasy fucking throat. The flavor was sour, tasting of leftover asparagus and roasted garlic. The sour sensation caused me to tear up and vomit in my mouth, but I quickly swallowed it back down. Togata chuckled and then pulled his fingers out, “You need to fix your fucking diet. Noone’s gonna drink your fucking piss if you keep on eating shit like that,” he spat in my face, then raised himself up. He stared down at the fluids I released and the gaping hole of my urethra. Letting out a noise of satisfaction, he started to rub his own dick in his pants. I weakly lifted myself up to stare at his hands fondling himself, causing my erection to grow again.

I cleared my throat and retorted, “You’re the only one drinking my piss though…” Scooting over to the puddle of piss, I started to grind my dick in the substance, now coating my genitals with a layer of pee. If Togata wanted to use me as his fuck toy, then a little bit of piss shouldn’t ruin the experience. I can sense Togata getting irritated as he lunged at me and eagerly spread my legs. I forced out a little bit more piss, which hurt due to the stretching, but as long as Togata was getting turned on then it didn’t matter. Biting my lip, I spread my cunt apart but he quickly swatted my hands away.

“You can spread your lips all you want but I’m focusing on your sweet little ass hole right now,” again with no warning, Togata shoved a finger inside. It felt good but panicked ensued once I realized that my asshole was not in the best state for anal activities.

“Wait, Togata…” I awkwardly started to speak up. A shit nugget slowly made its way down and could feel the slight contact with Togata’s nails. ‘What if he already knows?’ My eyes widen in horror. Togata stares right at me with a poker face; at times, I wish the shit he does correlate with his facial expressions. He shrugged and continued to finger my asshole, prompting me to speak up, “Can you feel the shit in my ass?”

“..Huh?”

“I think I accidentally shat myself when you were uh…”

“I already know,” he pulled his fingers out and licked the mucus-covered poop. I stared at him and awe as he plunged his fingers back inside of my asshole, swirling the poop around to mix it with the bits of corn and seeds. ‘Oh God,’ I think to myself as I can feel the hardened seeds prick inside of my asshole, ‘...it’s like he’s cooking up a whole meal in there…’ I dig my nails into the leather couch and let out an embarrassingly loud moan. He slowed his pace down and watched some of the liquified shit pool between my ass cheeks.

“You like that, huh?” He stopped completely and formed a fist, shoving it inside of my asshole, “Thank God I got my goldfish out of your asshole, or else I wouldn’t be able to do this.” Like Michael Jackson himself, he furiously beat the shit out of my anus. Each punch made me squirt piss out of my gaped urethra and mush the shit even more. In fact, it started to feel like diarrhea more than solid shit.

“P-Please... Harder!” I screamed. Cum started to run down my cunt as I started to tighten around nothing and my cock twitching from pleasure. Togata looked at me and shoved his fist deeper, my legs spasming. He grabbed a huge milkshake glass and lifted my body above it. Quickly, he removed his arm out of my ass and squished my sides, causing the shit to rapidly flush out of me. He continued to squish until there were only droplets left and then threw me onto the floor. The liquified substance filled up the glass to the brim, overflowing slightly. He looked back at me and kneeled down beside my cunt.

“Wh-what are you doing?” I asked him as he used his fingers to gather up some of the cum by my opening. He played with it between his fingers and wiped it on the milkshake. Only then he responded.

“Using it as whip cream for the milkshake, how come?” He looked back at my limp body and grinned. ‘I know that fucking smile,’ I lift myself up, ‘Another one of his twisted kinks.’

Togata spread my legs open and put a funnel into my asshole, pouring the poop milkshake into my asshole. It felt squishy and some of it started to leak out of my asshole, forcing Togata to put a diaper on my ass. It continued to leak but he didn’t pay attention.

“For now on,” he pointed directly at me, “You’ll be wearing that diaper or else you’ll soil yourself.” He turned and walked out of the room. Leaving me in my cute soiled little diaper.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 18, 2021 3:16 PM
Feb 2021
if you get banned i wont be surprised
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» THANK YOU

onlyjustafriend - May 15, 2022

4 by onlyjustafriend »»
Jun 8, 2022 8:04 PM

» togata's revenge

onlyjustafriend - Mar 23, 2021

2 by onlyjustafriend »»
Mar 23, 2021 7:59 PM

» i hate you damien

friedcorm - Mar 18, 2021

2 by friedcorm »»
Mar 18, 2021 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.