Forum Settings
Forums
DAYS
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 24, 2021 6:53 AM

Jun 2011
So this month issue was the last chapter ?? Kinda weird there was not epilogue or anything.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2021 8:31 PM

Feb 2010
Yes, 376 is the last chapter. I read it in Japanese.
Feb 10, 2021 2:19 AM

Jun 2011
PCS1881 said:

So Ukamoto and Tsukushi never hooked up... a shame
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2021 5:19 PM

Feb 2010
Seiya0890 said:
PCS1881 said:

I think you mean Ubukata and Tsukamoto but this is not a romance manga so no.
Feb 16, 2021 4:43 AM

Jun 2011
PCS1881 said:
Seiya0890 said:

Yes Ubukata sorry.

Well even if its a sport manga, having a little bit of romance would not be bad.
On that end I quite liked Area no Kishi.
Apr 14, 2021 8:22 PM

Oct 2012
PCS1881 said:
Seiya0890 said:

what a shit manga

there are plenty of series that aren't romance that are able to fit romance and do it better than actual romance. what a dumb reason excuse
Apr 14, 2021 11:12 PM

Feb 2010
ss4chris said:
what a shit manga

there are plenty of series that aren't romance that are able to fit romance and do it better than actual romance. what a dumb reason excuse

I fail to see how not inserting romance makes it a shit manga but do explain your opinion.
Apr 14, 2021 11:53 PM

Oct 2012
PCS1881 said:
ss4chris said:
what a shit manga

I fail to see how not inserting romance makes it a shit manga but do explain your opinion.

you fail to see alot of things i guess.

just going off rating and then ending alone.

Blue balled to death only for nothing romantically to happen. oh well.
Apr 15, 2021 1:40 AM

Feb 2010
ss4chris said:
PCS1881 said:

Well, the rating is not your opinion, and you've said nothing about the ending either. I'm wasting my time here. Your criticism barely amounts to anything consistent. Besides, if other people's opinion is so important to you, Days won the 40th Kodansha Manga Awards in the shōnen category. Deal with it.
Apr 15, 2021 2:18 AM

Oct 2012
PCS1881 said:
ss4chris said:

Well, the rating is not your opinion, and you've said nothing about the ending either. I'm wasting my time here. Your criticism barely amounts to anything consistent. Besides, if other people's opinion is so important to you, Days won the 40th Kodansha Manga Awards in the shōnen category. Deal with it.

the rating matches my opinion.

i did say about the ending

you can win an award and it still being bad Bleach won that same award. look how the last arc went. gonna have to try harder.

take your L.
Apr 15, 2021 10:30 AM

Feb 2010
ss4chris said:
PCS1881 said:

you can win an award and it still being bad Bleach won that same award. look how the last arc went. gonna have to try harder.

take your L.

Still nothing worthy in terms of criticism. You just said it's a shit manga, talked about rating and the "ending alone". As for Bleach, it was the Shogakukan Manga Award, not Kodansha. So it was not the same award and despite you calling it bad, it was still a commercial success and still ranks among the best shōnen mangas. I guess you're just full of shit and talking out of your arse. I'm done wasting my time with you. Good luck trolling with others.
Apr 15, 2021 1:45 PM

Oct 2012
PCS1881 said:
ss4chris said:

take your L.

Still nothing worthy in terms of criticism. You just said it's a shit manga, talked about rating and the "ending alone". As for Bleach, it was the Shogakukan Manga Award, not Kodansha. So it was not the same award and despite you calling it bad, it was still a commercial success and still ranks among the best shōnen mangas. I guess you're just full of shit and talking out of your arse. I'm done wasting my time with you. Good luck trolling with others.

so you continue to prove my point and be wrong. lol continue to take Ls.
Jul 14, 2022 6:25 AM

Jun 2011
Oh did not see a fight happened here O_O

I personally prefer when there is romance especially if it has been teased a few times during the manga.
But I agree that some people like when there is none as well so it does not mean its bad.
And sometimes romance is never developed because author like to keep it open, which I believe is bad though, but that is just my opinion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Days Chapter 124 Discussion

SharkEyedShinobi - Apr 17, 2018

1 by Aoust_Adenca »»
Mar 15, 2023 9:39 AM

» days 372

77bakemono - Sep 30, 2022

0 by 77bakemono »»
Sep 30, 2022 12:18 PM

Poll: » Days Chapter 358 Discussion

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jun 11, 2022

2 by Trap_Traps_Traps »»
Jun 11, 2022 8:28 PM

Poll: » Days Chapter 339 Discussion

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jan 2, 2022

0 by Trap_Traps_Traps »»
Jan 2, 2022 9:33 AM

Poll: » Days Chapter 291 Discussion

Trap_Traps_Traps - Feb 15, 2021

0 by Trap_Traps_Traps »»
Feb 15, 2021 7:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.