Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2020 9:52 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The rail omamori looked nice but i don't think it would be popular, but it's a good thing the girls are thinking of things.
The part about bugs was funny.
And the drawings where nice as well.
Oct 16, 2020 10:51 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I'm struggling to figure out what the idea behind this anime truly is

Like I get that it's surely mainly intended to just be advertisement for Maitetsu, but other than being part of the same universe I can't say it really gives off much of the same vibe in general. It just feels like a random short that just so happens to also be about Raillords, but that's about it

Side note: I noticed they even straight-up copied Maitetsu's synopsis from VNDB and put it as the one for this anime's description on MAL even though it doesn't even have any of the characters referred to in it lol
Oct 16, 2020 11:33 AM

Nov 2018
HaXXspetten said:

Side note: I noticed they even straight-up copied Maitetsu's synopsis from VNDB and put it as the one for this anime's description on MAL even though it doesn't even have any of the characters referred to in it lol

They will probably rewrite it when it ends.
I have more a problem what score to give it. I am not sure if i actually like it or not.
Oct 16, 2020 11:36 AM

Sep 2019
That drawing was nice
Oct 16, 2020 12:04 PM
Jul 2020
I really think this might be the worst new anime this season. The episodes are boring. I’m fine with short episodes tho. They help me with 20 minutes episode when I need to stop watching them.
Oct 16, 2020 2:10 PM

Apr 2009
i wanna punch the entire cast of this anime in the face for "being boring" and it's a good thing that i prefer Gochiusa more than this shitshow
Prankster_001Oct 22, 2020 6:47 PM
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Oct 16, 2020 3:21 PM

Jan 2019
HaXXspetten said:

Like I get that it's surely mainly intended to just be advertisement for Maitetsu, but other than being part of the same universe I can't say it really gives off much of the same vibe in general. It just feels like a random short that just so happens to also be about Raillords, but that's about it

Same here. I have no idea why this exists. We're in the third episode and the anime hasn't done anything yet. It is a series of shorts about nothing.
"If someone says it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every single time."
Oct 16, 2020 4:56 PM

Apr 2019
not much to say about these short episodes but they're cute sooooo

Oct 16, 2020 5:30 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The breakout session with two separated groups of a loli--err i mean, raillords.

Featuring my damn lol-i mean a raillord Rika, and Iyo. Hmm Rika idea was good, and gave no damn care about the meeting session was a nice behaviour. At the end, yeah, a nice charming merchs would be a good thing for your bugs finding hobby xD.

The second part was surprised me. A nice little convos to solidified my thought that the raillords need some love over their little interaction xD
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 17, 2020 10:15 AM

Oct 2017
Ryoketsu said:
HaXXspetten said:

Same here. I have no idea why this exists. We're in the third episode and the anime hasn't done anything yet. It is a series of shorts about nothing.

It's literally just meant to be cute. And honestly I think in terms of raw aesthetics it's the cutest thing this season that I'm watching at least.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Oct 17, 2020 10:25 AM

Jan 2019
YossaRedMage said:
Ryoketsu said:

It's literally just meant to be cute. And honestly I think in terms of raw aesthetics it's the cutest thing this season that I'm watching at least.

I mean, it doesn't seem to make sense that there is a moe anime based on a game like Maitetsu. They could adapt any CGDCT 4-koma manga, if the idea is to make a cute anime.
"If someone says it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every single time."
Oct 17, 2020 11:29 AM

Oct 2017
Ryoketsu said:
YossaRedMage said:

I mean, it doesn't seem to make sense that there is a moe anime based on a game like Maitetsu. They could adapt any CGDCT 4-koma manga, if the idea is to make a cute anime.

I guess. I don't know the game, although I've seen it advertised plenty on DLsite. But anyone can tell watching this anime that all it's trying to do (other than advertise the game) is be cute. It's doing a pretty good job of that for me. I'd prefer full length episodes. It's a shame something like this doesn't get full length eps.

I'm curious why you think a moe anime based on the game doesn't make sense? Something about the game? I mean, the art for the game, just like the anime, is clearly going for the cute moe aesthetic. EDIT: Unless I've just been seeing ads for the anime and the game is completely different lol?
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Oct 17, 2020 4:57 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
This show is infuriatingly boring. What even is this?! Dropped.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Oct 19, 2020 7:49 PM

Jul 2017
Other than being moe, this short isn't as appealing at all.

Well, a 3-min short is better than nothing, if it means an advertisement to the game instead.
Oct 22, 2020 6:49 PM

Apr 2009
KANLen09 said:

Well, a 3-min short is better than nothing, if it means an advertisement to the game instead.
i would rather watch D4DJ First Mix or Fruit Tart than this loli fest if i were you

P.S:Rail Romanesque only gave me a pale shelter and a mad world for it grr

Oct 22, 2020 6:50 PM

Jul 2017
Prankster_001 said:
KANLen09 said:

i would rather watch D4DJ First Mix or Fruit Tart than this loli fest if i were you
Am already watching both, so the latter is better than this, I can promise you that.
Oct 22, 2020 6:56 PM

Apr 2009
KANLen09 said:
Prankster_001 said:
Am already watching both, so the latter is better than this, I can promise you that.
which one D4DJ or Fruit Tart? btw the words " Pale Shelter " and " Mad World " were just the title of both songs from Tears for Fears

Oct 22, 2020 7:35 PM

Jul 2017
Prankster_001 said:
KANLen09 said:
which one D4DJ or Fruit Tart? btw the words " Pale Shelter " and " Mad World " were just the title of both songs from Tears for Fears
Not much a D4DJ fan, just a general viewer.

Fruit Tart though, is lowkey good.
Oct 24, 2020 9:19 AM

Jun 2019
Lol. This show is cute.
Nov 1, 2020 6:46 AM

Oct 2017
Lol she actually thought of a great idea from a bug.
Nov 5, 2020 7:55 AM

Nov 2018
Riiko is not even thinking about the idea about making stuff and even after she thinking the idea itself based on insect, what a Insect Lover you are Riiko.

I hope Iyo can teamwork with Riiko without nothing wrong happens.

Kaaka and Suika have little experience together, Hope it can have impact on later episode.

Well other than anyone is already mention in this forum that this is kinda boring and apparently just for advertisement for the VN. This Episode is rather pretty good with facial expression are more better than two previous episode.

This Episode is kinda okay to me.Well hope a little segment from girls can have a impact in later episode.

P.S. : I hope that have something related to Harem in later episode or is gonna be questionable for Harem Tag in Genre Information of this anime.

Dec 17, 2020 3:36 AM

Dec 2018
after watching 3 episodes, i'm still not sure what the story is or if i like it or not
Apr 14, 2021 12:11 PM

Feb 2020
More bugs. Riiko's obession is interesting.
Oct 7, 9:29 AM

Jan 2020
Getting Yuri indeed. It's stuff like this tho that just made me realize that this would have been better as a full fledged series and not a "mini 2-3 minutes" episode series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rail Romanesque Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

18 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Oct 7, 10:37 AM

Poll: » Rail Romanesque Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

14 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Oct 7, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Rail Romanesque Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2020

8 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Oct 7, 10:25 AM

Poll: » Rail Romanesque Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2020

6 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Oct 7, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Rail Romanesque Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 20, 2020

7 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Oct 7, 10:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.