Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2020 2:46 AM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Love cat girls but nothing extraordinary from the cliche male teenager's cat becomes a human who he's not attracted to in the beginning if ever even though the cat loves her master.

Quite basic and dull. 4/10. Cat-Girl x Human stories should be unique and even with the cliche concept of it being unrequited love from the cat, I think realistically the protagonist would either accept or reject but... I don't know. Regardless, it's a weird concept that's hard turn into something good with how basic it is.

Although I don't think there's really ever been one where the male quickly accepts and falls in love with his cat. Except for hentai.
This concept with the male teenager or young adult that rejects her has been overdone though, that's for sure.
Dec 28, 2020 6:38 PM
Dec 2020
The story in this manga is very hanging at the end, it would be great if the Haru no Ongaeshi Manga could be continued.
Dec 15, 2022 10:49 AM

Nov 2016
well damn, that took a turn
Apr 16, 2023 12:52 AM
Oct 2022
ye just had to have that stupid twist at the end
Jul 4, 2023 11:17 PM
May 2015
almost hard to believe the dude behind blue box did this
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.