Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2020 6:05 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Overall the movement was alright. the body shape seemed s bit sloppy at times. And what was happening were a bit unclear at times.
Jul 31, 2020 6:53 PM

Aug 2016
The Manga had some really good art so I am sad that This did not get made by T-Rex as It should have be, And Also There are 5 chaprters so The anime won’t even be able to adapt half ot it, Not a worth adaptation at all
Aug 1, 2020 1:34 AM
Nov 2017
Hoshimiya1 said:
The Manga had some really good art so I am sad that This did not get made by T-Rex as It should have be, And Also There are 5 chaprters so The anime won’t even be able to adapt half ot it, Not a worth adaptation at all

I just read through it and I don’t like endings like that, first of all I finally am able to watch some ntr if it’s not to dark or if I know what’s coming but to see how it ends makes me want to drop this
Aug 1, 2020 9:21 AM

Feb 2018
Cause baseball is the best and yeah thanks for Megane ojisan.

Rip Tachibana and Kou.

does anyone know what this picture will become if it merges?

SyureriaAug 1, 2020 9:53 AM
Aug 1, 2020 3:50 PM

Feb 2017
It's Ok i guess, they changed things.... the an*l training started a little to soon xD
Aug 1, 2020 6:36 PM

Aug 2018
I kinda love the animation, it has the same energy with it's visual key. But sadly, it seems it won't adapt the whole manga.

Syureria said:

does anyone know what this picture will become if it merges?

Damn, the teacher did FMA reference xD
Aug 1, 2020 8:54 PM

Dec 2014
I found this to be a better ntr for focusing less on the ntr. The scenes are good. The art is good. the studio now just need to conclude the show in a satisfactory manner in episode 2?
Aug 2, 2020 12:12 AM
Nov 2017
donotlookforme said:
I found this to be a better ntr for focusing less on the ntr. The scenes are good. The art is good. the studio now just need to conclude the show in a satisfactory manner in episode 2?

How is it not focusing on the ntr. She’s already said right away she’s never felt that good from kou and then said she’s going to lose her mind over it. Isn’t this odd though that kou is black but then when he’s pitching he kinda looks like he’s Mexican. Either way it’s odd to go with a black Mc and them say he’s small compared to that fatass. So I’m assuming they will skip to the end of the summer maybe after showing a flashback of her meeting him everyday. I didn’t like the story bc of the ending but others might love it. I’m surprised all ntr don’t end up with pregnancy. How does kou not think something is up in the source bc of skin color
Aug 2, 2020 7:51 AM

Dec 2014
L-Mo-Reppin said:
donotlookforme said:

How is it not focusing on the ntr.

I am not saying it not ntr, i am saying it is not full blown ntr. In other word, dialing the ntr back for a hentai
Aug 2, 2020 11:50 AM
Mar 2020
how can mah black dude have a smaller PP
i refuse to believe that, overall art pretty gud and girls pretty hot as well just ignore the UB
Aug 2, 2020 3:47 PM
Nov 2017
For all who love otome dori read chapter 5 so u can see why I hate it lol
Aug 6, 2020 2:28 AM

Oct 2009
Feb 7, 2023 10:07 AM
Mar 2017
The ending was the most evil they could have made it. 

She fooled Kou and NEVER told the truth but instead married him while screwing the teacher behind his back. If she wanted to be a swine and piss away her life with the teacher, FINE.
But no, she had to treat Kou like dirt and lie and cheat for all the years....
Jul 7, 2023 5:41 PM

Nov 2010
Wow, I got a massive boner from this. Tachibana smells beautiful and looks so delicious with her very sweaty body and that wet pussy!
I wish he also screwed her in the ass instead of fingering it. I would've ripped her asshole for sure!

Detector1977 said:

She fooled Kou and NEVER told the truth but instead married him while screwing the teacher behind his back. If she wanted to be a swine and piss away her life with the teacher, FINE.

Don't get affected too much. You sound like a total loser.
Jan 4, 2:26 PM
Mar 2017
Reply to MizuhoKamui
Wow, I got a massive boner from this. Tachibana smells beautiful and looks so delicious with her very sweaty body and that wet pussy!
I wish he also screwed her in the ass instead of fingering it. I would've ripped her asshole for sure!

Detector1977 said:

Don't get affected too much. You sound like a total loser.
@MxS7HGS
I don't have to be affected to conclude what she was extremely evil.
If you want to be a psycopath and not care if the characters in the stories are murderers it's up to you....
Jul 17, 2:31 PM

Mar 2019
The girl has a big ass hehe. :3
Jul 20, 7:17 PM
Jun 2023
This episode was 9-10/10 for me. It was perfect, a cute girl who's manipulated by an ugly bastard. Truly one of my favorite genres. I loved the begging and orgasm denial. Very hot indeed <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Natsu ga Owaru made The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Sep 26, 2020

23 by sleepyplant »»
Jul 20, 7:29 PM

» Entry for the manga

Apakabar - Jan 31, 2021

1 by Detector1977 »»
Jan 4, 1:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.