Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2020 3:29 PM

Nov 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, the BC Academy students really played with Yukari in this one! Looks like she will have to upgrade her reconnaissance stealth. Food can divide, and food can unite!
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Oct 14, 2020 9:51 AM

May 2018
LOL so that's BC Academy students backstory.....LOL
Apr 8, 2021 6:17 PM

Nov 2010
I want to eat a choco filled taiyaki too.
Aug 11, 2021 4:23 AM
Jan 2021
why does the mal say there's 3 episodes but i can only see 1 on the wiki and other anime sites?
Aug 27, 2021 3:14 AM

May 2010
Amatsukaze24 said:
why does the mal say there's 3 episodes but i can only see 1 on the wiki and other anime sites?

Because MAL also counts two Akiyama Yukari's Tank Courses as part of this entry, since all three specials were released on the same Blu-ray
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku

Aug 28, 2021 12:38 AM
Jan 2021
Kijdenvoot said:
Amatsukaze24 said:

Because MAL also counts two Akiyama Yukari's Tank Courses as part of this entry, since all three specials were released on the same Blu-ray
thank you this makes sense
Nov 28, 2021 7:05 PM

Oct 2014
Kijdenvoot said:
Amatsukaze24 said:

No sir, you got it confused, the other two specials are in fact, only one Akiyama Yukari's Tank Course (French WW2 Tanks, Japanese Raw: https://vk.com/video184256195_456241206) and Girls & Panzer: 1-pun Chotto de Wakaru!! (it's the first 100 seconds of this movie preview, Japanese Raw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF0juid3PTY). I also thought that the Yukari's Tank Course of WW1 Tanks was one of the specials here, but said work is already this entry.

On a different note, I'm convinced that these kind of special series, should be divided into multiple entries.
Jan 3, 2022 11:28 PM
Aug 2019
Yukari's video editing skills have vastly improved but her spying skills still need work. Anzio is the only school to not notice she was a spy which says even more about their incompetence that it does Yukari's!
Dec 20, 2023 8:40 AM

Aug 2019
yukari is such a bad spy :D crawling around with a camera talking out loud
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.