Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 28, 2020 7:56 PM

Jun 2015
1) Pulse By Ratana Satis
Genre: Drama, Romance, Yuri (NSFW) [COMPLETE]

Mel, a renowned heart surgeon, lives a carefree life with sex being a tool for joy rather than a show of affection. Then she meets someone that turns her view of love and life upside down. This story is about two people that meet with minimal expectations, but soon become enthralled in a relationship that changes everything about themselves.

2) What Does The Fox Say? By TeamGaji

What Does the Fox Say? Is a complicated story about three women and their relationship. The protagonist is Sumin, the team leader at a mobile video game company. The company is owned by her ex, Seju, who Sumin somehow always ends up back with no matter how many other partners she bounces between. And Seju is fine with this, determined to keep Sumin for herself in the end. But things get complicated when a new beautiful employee named Seongji joins the team and captivates Sumin entirely. That doesn’t please Seju, who isn’t willing to lose Sumin to this new girl, and their complex love triangle forms.

3) Tamen De Gushi By Tan Jiu
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Slice Of Life, School, Shoujo Ai [COMPLETE]

The funny, romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love.
Each page is short but fulfills you with cute scenes, and the pureness of Sun Jing.
I also love the comedy in this story.

4) Lily Love By Ratana Satis
Genre: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Slice Of Life, Yuri (NSFW) [COMPLETE]

When Donut meets Mew, their encounter turns out to be more than just a coincidence, as their closeness slowly turns into something more intimate. Lily Love… is a story between two very different people, who hand and hand, learn to trust each other in order to nurture and protect the love they share regardless of position, distance, or gender. If finding true love already seems next to impossible, how much harder will it be to keep it?

5) The Love Doctor By Chamsae
Genre: Romance, Drama, Yuri (NSFW) [COMPLETE]

Jung Erae has no clue about relationships and men to the point where she drives every man away. Desperate, she seeks help and ends up contacting a love doctor, Cha Yoon. Strangely enough, Erae starts developing newfound feelings for this so-called doctor.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 30, 2020 5:18 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
M25chu said:
1) Pulse By Ratana Satis

Mel, a renowned heart surgeon, lives a carefree life with sex being a tool for joy rather than a show of affection. Then she meets someone that turns her view of love and life upside down. This story is about two people that meet with minimal expectations, but soon become enthralled in a relationship that changes everything about themselves.

What Does the Fox Say? Is a complicated story about three women and their relationship. The protagonist is Sumin, the team leader at a mobile video game company. The company is owned by her ex, Seju, who Sumin somehow always ends up back with no matter how many other partners she bounces between. And Seju is fine with this, determined to keep Sumin for herself in the end. But things get complicated when a new beautiful employee named Seongji joins the team and captivates Sumin entirely. That doesn’t please Seju, who isn’t willing to lose Sumin to this new girl, and their complex love triangle forms.

Each page is short but fulfills you with cute scenes, and the pureness of Sun Jing.

When Donut meets Mew, their encounter turns out to be more than just a coincidence, as their closeness slowly turns into something more intimate. Lily Love… is a story between two very different people, who hand and hand, learn to trust each other in order to nurture and protect the love they share regardless of position, distance, or gender. If finding true love already seems next to impossible, how much harder will it be to keep it?

Jung Erae has no clue about relationships and men to the point where she drives every man away. Desperate, she seeks help and ends up contacting a love doctor, Cha Yoon. Strangely enough, Erae starts developing newfound feelings for this so-called doctor.

I think I read a bit of Pulse and Lily Love before, but I should re-read them sometimes when I have time in my schedule, as it was a while ago..:/
May 30, 2020 11:20 PM

Jun 2015
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
M25chu said:
1) Pulse By Ratana Satis

I think I read a bit of Pulse and Lily Love before, but I should re-read them sometimes when I have time in my schedule, as it was a while ago..:/

Yayyy!
Jul 4, 2020 3:12 AM

Aug 2009
M25chu said:
1) Pulse By Ratana Satis

Oh i have read all of these but my favourites are Tamen De Gushi and Love Doctor, omg i loved Love Doctor <3

I would add some recomendations of my own:

Lily by Yy
https://mangapark.net/manga/lily-yy

Lily Marble by Kisugae
https://mangapark.net/manga/lily-marble

Watashi no Shumi tte Hen desu ka? by Comaku
https://mangapark.net/manga/watashi-no-shumi-tte-hen-desu-ka (LEWD)

Beloved by Jaeliu
https://mangapark.net/manga/beloved-jaeliu (So beautifully drawn)

Snake Woman and Offering-chan by Nagori Yu
https://mangapark.net/manga/snake-woman-and-offering-chan-nagori-yu (cute)

I got many more but alas cant remember them all :D
Jul 4, 2020 3:44 AM

Aug 2009
Counicius said:
M25chu said:
1) Pulse By Ratana Satis

Oh i have read all of these but my favourites are Tamen De Gushi and Love Doctor, omg i loved Love Doctor <3

Lily by Yy

Lily Marble by Kisugae

Beloved by Jaeliu

Omg i need to add this: Serenade by Keum Kyesoo
https://mangapark.net/manga/serenade-keum-kyesoo
Jul 4, 2020 4:44 PM

Jun 2015
Counicius said:
Counicius said:

Lily by Yy

Lily Marble by Kisugae

Beloved by Jaeliu

Omg i need to add this: Serenade by Keum Kyesoo
https://mangapark.net/manga/serenade-keum-kyesoo

Thanks for recommending^^ I love Lily but cant read the rest cause you need to pay it now so sad... but def a good recommendation! Imma try the others that I havent read! thanks
Jul 14, 2020 11:37 AM

Jun 2015
CUTE YURI STORIES

Fluttering feelings (Hiatus)
The comic follows the life of two Business University students, the average slightly immature Kim No-Rae and the beautifully captivating Baek Seol-A, as well as their friends and family. A Slice of Life showing No-Rae and Seol-A's daily struggles and building friendship. The two young women become closer and closer until both have to struggle with what their relationship actually is.

Lily (ongoing)
This is a school love story where Yilin bumps into the tomboy Ruoxi, sparking an interest between each other that slowly blooms. “Is that true? I, fall in love with a girl?” “Why every time I see her my heart is beating faster?” “How many times does she notice my burning face?” Yilin and Ruoxi both need an answer to go on.

Miss Angel And Miss Devil (Ongoing)
The story of angels who don't behave like angels and devils who are kinder than them. A new romance begins!

Blooming Sequence (completed)
Seowoo, president of the film club, is standing outside in the rain, a welcome break from the noisy and chaotic bar behind her, when a girl with orange hair stumbles out the doors and practically into her arms. Then she begins singing “Dancing in the Rain” while… dancing in the rain. It’s a minute encounter, really, but Seowoo has seen the greatest romances bloom from the smallest moments in the movies. So when Hayoung shows up to join the film club, Seowoo – who’s not even sure what she herself is feeling – finds her heart skipping a beat. (From Lezhin)

Between summer and fall (completed)
Ga-ul (who’s name means “fall season”) and Yuh-reum (who’s name means “summer season”) have known each other since they were little girls. From the first moment, Ga-ul had fallen in love with her friend. Now in high school, Ga-ul is on the track team while Yuh-reum is in the swim club. In the season between summer and fall, will Ga-ul grow enough confidence to confess her feelings?

Mage & Demon Queen (ongoing)
Adventurers seek to take the demon queen’s head, but a love-struck young female mage wishes to take her hand. Join us won’t you, for this bawdy tale of love and persistence set inside a real-life RPG.

It Would Be Great If You Didn’t Exist (Completed)
When did she meet her ideal girl in the worst situation? Guk-Hwa was kissed by Jang-Mi and left. After a few days after that incident, Guk-Hwa left her work to go home, and saw Jang-Mi on the other train and tried to get off to meet her, while thinking "Why did I do that? The guy thing is already solved anyways." Jang-Mi finishes working at her place, and gets pissed off because she keeps thinking about that fight about the guy. And so she gets off work all pissed off because Guk-Hwa keeps popping up on her mind again.

My Girlfriends Ex-Boyfriend (Completed)
I was never curious about my girlfriend's past...until that incident! Now I'm just dying to know! Who is this ex-boyfriend? Why is he acting so friendly? What happened between them in the past?! A love triangle that isn't so typical.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Free chat

M25chu - Apr 6, 2023

0 by M25chu »»
Apr 6, 2023 12:20 AM

» Nijisanji TomoexKana Vtuber

M25chu - Jan 10, 2021

0 by M25chu »»
Jan 10, 2021 12:15 AM

» favorite fanon/semi-canon ships?

ornatechaos - Oct 27, 2020

1 by M25chu »»
Oct 29, 2020 12:00 AM

Poll: » Member Votes: Yuri Shipper profile photo

marky_life - Sep 9, 2020

0 by marky_life »»
Sep 9, 2020 12:02 AM

» Couple poll entree

M25chu - Jul 13, 2020

3 by Klefki_of_Awsome »»
Jul 13, 2020 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.