Forum Settings
Forums
Fruits Basket Another
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2020 12:53 AM
Aug 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
We meet Hinata Sohma which is Hiro's little sister. She mentions brothers does that mean her mother had another child that's nice then because their mother is one of the best mom's in Fruits basket.
This chapter sure wants me to ship Shiki and Sawa together. I really like Mutsuki's relationship with Shiki looking out for him like an older brother.
The end of the chapter revealed that Shiki has met Sawa before it was at that incident when Sawa hurt arm.

Jun 19, 2023 9:48 AM

Feb 2014
Tellatez said:
This chapter sure wants me to ship Shiki and Sawa together.
ikr! though i feel like Sawa has chemistry with almost anyone roughly her age (even the girls). i wonder how it will be resolved, with so many good candidates being around

other than that, decent chapter overall. I'm a bit overwhelmed with that many new characters and I still didnt figure out who Chizuru and Mii's parents are 
L had a poster of Norman in his room

More topics from this board

» Who is sending the letters to Shiki? Have Shomas been really healed by Tohru?

Majo_no_Hana - Jun 18, 2023

1 by Chileno-12 »»
Aug 22, 5:27 PM

» Was this series cancelled?

-SP- - Jun 29, 2021

7 by KikiSohma »»
Dec 14, 2022 6:53 PM

» Physical Volume 3

Yassi-chan - Oct 28, 2021

2 by KikiSohma »»
Dec 14, 2022 6:49 PM

» New Volume/Chapters

GeorgeDeSand - Apr 28, 2022

2 by KikiSohma »»
Dec 14, 2022 6:31 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket: Another Chapter 16 Discussion

positiv2 - Sep 1, 2021

3 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 29, 2021 10:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.