Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2020 4:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, the Cuadorn is really something...

An important episode for sure though as it reveals the story about Eldora and events of the past. Plus, I personally think Cuadorn has a pretty badass design for such an unique beast.

Apr 30, 2020 4:47 AM
Jul 2018
hiroto change unlike S1 he can do teamwork , last scene Hinata x Hiroto
removed-userApr 30, 2020 5:41 AM
Apr 30, 2020 6:47 AM

Apr 2016
Oh shit, so Par wasn't just on a plane during that fateful storm, he was a pilot. Actually, that makes everything make even more sense than what I thought they would do would have. Nice to know more about these characters's struggles and the world they have to protect. I also really liked the convo between Hiroto and his dad, as the latter said something I resonate with regarding writing:

"It's just fiction, after all. Some people say it's just for fun. But it can make someone happy, or even end up helping someone."
CodeBlazeFateFeb 16, 2023 5:54 PM
Apr 30, 2020 9:57 AM
Sep 2015
I'm wondering if they can transfer new people to live in GBN instead of Eldoras, GBN seem much more comfortable. Though I still can't believe GBN wasn't shut down because it put one person on coma for so long!

And while what happen to Par in real life is sad, Kazami backstory is very hinted that his father is dead which make me even sadder!
Apr 30, 2020 12:15 PM

Jun 2015
Some amazing character insights in this episode. They packed so much in I fear I may need to forget several important things to hold onto this eps memory running into next week! Ive been most impressed with the blonde haired guys character development. I went to check his name but all records seem scrubbed for characters of this series. He clearly fancies the cat girl though and from his original character playing the game to now really caring about the world and its people has been an amazing development arc.

This show gets better and better. I'm glad I didn't switch off in first rerise series as stuff is not getting wild!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 30, 2020 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
may is very strong girl and fearless
May 1, 2020 4:38 AM

May 2018
There's no action this episode but a lot of good stuff for the characters. They're all preparing for the battles ahead.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
May 1, 2020 8:35 AM

Sep 2011
So Alus sees Freddie's people as invaders and he is trying to annihilate them in order to fulfill his duty of protecting Eldora, huh. And now they know when he will be able to fire that weapon again. Time is running out and things are getting even more intense. I appreciate how Kazami is up for the task despite his fear since he knows that he can make a difference and that the people who he is trying to protect have even more reason to be afraid. We finally saw why Paru was afraid of flying at first too. It can't be easy to recover mentally from something like that. Then there's Hiroto's father who said something nice. That fiction can help and make people happy. Though he failed to mention that it can also make you really sad. This is looking more like a traditional Gundam with stakes and all, but let's hope that it won't end in tragedy. Maybe it would be better for it, but I don't know.
May 4, 2020 4:17 PM
Jul 2018
I wonder if hiroto x hinata will be the same as s1 or it will be develop more since hinata is very worried about hiroto
Jan 18, 2021 12:00 AM

Jun 2017
A striking episode. Someone in the youtube comments suggested that the tallk Hiroto's dad could have been a meta-comment on this shows relation to the original divers. I doubt it, because they probably don't pay much attention to the overseas reception. I don't know how Japan received the first Divers, but it seems likely it was better liked than here for it to get a continuation like this. Also, the presentation of the original has been quite positive in this show. I'm glad for that, because while flawed the first Divers did have some interesting ideas and characters (like Magee <3). Still, it's not out of question that the studio felt dissatisfied with the results on their own terms regardless of how people reacted to it, especially if the commercialization aspect got in the way of the story they wanted to tell, not unlike the original 0079. If that's even slightly true then I think the studio's courage is inspiring and hope they all get well rewarded for their efforts, and may it continue in the episodes ahead.

Edit: How did I not immediately think of Hiroto's trauma over not saving Eve (and even the satellite laser incident). A past regret he'd rather forget, a chance to make things right this time.
OldManHandsJan 18, 2021 1:06 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Aug 13, 2020

13 by dhell26 »»
Jul 3, 2023 7:32 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2020

26 by RealMTL »»
Jun 24, 2021 11:50 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2020

8 by OldManHands »»
Jan 18, 2021 5:03 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2020

8 by OldManHands »»
Jan 17, 2021 3:49 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2020

15 by OldManHands »»
Jan 17, 2021 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.