Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 6, 2020 11:19 AM

Mar 2019

Hello! Here are our Club Rules.
Please read and understand before joining any activity and threads in the club.
Thank you so much! I appreciate the time you spent reading the rules.

「 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏 」
♫ First and foremost, please read and understand this.
♫ Respect everyone and their opinions. Being nice won't hurt.
♫ No vulgar language. No indecent and sensitive conversations. Please don't trigger, or agitate anyone.
♫ Be mindful of your jokes and the things you say. If you don't mean it in a bad way,
some may take it negatively. Everyone has different levels of sensitivity. Remember that.
♫ No bullying. I will not tolerate any form of bullying. Do not test me on this. (◡‿◡✿)
♫ If you feel like you're being bullied or you're uncomfortable because of someone, talk to me. ASAP.
♫ If you have a personal problem with someone, resolve it privately and not here.
「 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐 」
♫ As much as possible, let's have the General Chat mostly about HypMic related conversations.
Yes, you may chat casually. Just don't talk about other series or fandoms outside HypMic too much.
(Don't worry.~ When the Discord is set up, you'll get to chat more freely with the other members.)
♫ Please use the spoiler tags if you'll post any.. spoilers, of course. Be it a photo, link, or text.
Strictly no NSFW. If you want to share NSFW stuff with someone else, please use your messages.
♫ Please do not share any direct links to any downloads in the club threads. Please don't. Please.
♫ Lastly, each and everyone has their own favorite Division/s, character/s, songs. If you don't like a certain
Division or character, just keep it formal, please. I don't want any fire starting in the club just because
someone likes the things you don't, and vice-versa.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» 【 Introductions 】

_ShinJuku - Apr 4, 2020

3 by HypmicSune »»
Sep 24, 2021 9:01 PM

» 【 Staff Recruitment 】

_ShinJuku - Apr 4, 2020

1 by Katzumi »»
Oct 6, 2020 11:44 AM

» 【 General Chat 】

_ShinJuku - Apr 6, 2020

0 by _ShinJuku »»
Apr 6, 2020 11:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.