Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2020 12:45 PM

Jun 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think this was a great end to the manga. It's obvious how much they truly appreciate each other.
:)
Feb 11, 2020 8:59 AM

Apr 2017
This was a very nice story, I'm surprised it has such a low score.

I liked seeing Saku, Nozomi and Arikawa grow up and change throughout the years. Even though we didn't see it, I hope their mothers realized the harm they'd done by either ignoring the kids or placing unfair expectations upon them. Nozomi's mother in particular seemed unhinged to the point of being abusive.

At the same time, it's interesting to compare how everyone deals with rejection; the mothers seem to have a mental breakdown and double down on controlling their children in an attempt to regain some control over their own lives, while the children themselves learn to be more or less self-reliant and try to move on (of course, being rejected by your crush is nowhere near as bad as losing a child or getting divorced).

I'm happy with the ending, too. Would've been cute to see an epilogue of them in the second year of college or something.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.