Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 27, 2019 9:47 AM

Sep 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

----------------------------------------

Before starting with the discussion of the episode, I have to make two small premises first, this is the first one: being this one of the few anime series directed by Maestro Miyazaki, as soon as it was made available in streaming by the Italian national television network, after being restored (one of the few gifts made by it, I must underline), I immediately wanted to enjoy this work, given my esteem for Master Miyazaki and as an "elite anime watcher". The second premise is that since the episodes are released not in the correct order, the episodes will be commented by me in the order in which I find them on the site from where I watch them. Therefore, the narration is undoubtedly permeated by the Master, even if his hand is not there, the references I could make are many. Since the opening, the context has clearly declined to nice and funny atmospheres, especially also hearing the Italian dubbing, in addition to what you see during the episode. The only enthralling moment, so to speak, is during the pursuit of thieves by Holmes, Watson and Inspector Lestrade. Epic the scene, for the laughs that are made, when the character of Moriarty gives the thief to Holmes. Very good quality of designs and backgrounds.

P.S. This is the fifth anime series of which I create the discussions, too bad that here on the site few people like vintage series. Oh well!
Terrablu2018Dec 27, 2019 10:02 AM
Oct 19, 2023 5:22 PM

Apr 2015
Scotland Yard is no Sherlock Hound. For one matter, Sherlock Hound is a sexy motherfucker.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meitantei Holmes Episode 1 Discussion

Terrablu2018 - Jan 15, 2020

4 by Fintan »»
Aug 19, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Holmes Episode 5 Discussion

Terrablu2018 - Jan 18, 2020

2 by CatSoul »»
Oct 24, 2023 6:32 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Holmes Episode 8 Discussion

Hyskoa_Morroh - Feb 17, 2023

0 by Hyskoa_Morroh »»
Feb 17, 2023 10:30 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Holmes Episode 4 Discussion

Terrablu2018 - Jan 18, 2020

1 by Ryuzaki775 »»
Apr 26, 2022 12:27 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Holmes Episode 3 Discussion

Blackouting - Jun 1, 2014

3 by Ryuzaki775 »»
Apr 25, 2022 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.