Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 24, 2019 3:36 AM

Feb 2018
"I love you Megumi"
Not as "3D" or as a member of "Circle"
But love you as a girl.

In this volume there is no "prologue". I am very happy because "Saekano" is finished, and also happy because it does not have "prologue" so I don't need to read long XD.

After Tomoya's confession, now it's Megumi's turn to reciprocate Tomoya's feelings. Megumi asked Tomoya "What do you think is the percent chance if I accept your feelings Tomoya?" Hearing that Tomoya answered the question given by Megumi "Maybe fifty to fifty" I was pensive when reading this, Tomoya answered the percent question by comparison? Ma, that's not important, after that. Megumi who heard the answer from Tomoya seemed to think, I think it meant Megumi was still thinking about making Tomoya a boyfriend or Megumi would accept Tomoya's feelings.

When Megumi threw her gaze at Tomoya as if say "you really don't understand, right?", Tomoya excites a female heroine because it is dragged by the main selfish
the protagonist in his mind.

Megumi who initially was thinking now found an idea. Megumi invites Tomoya to go to her house. "Hearing that Tomoya was shocked and why did he have to go to his house?" isn't this the right time to hear the answer to his confession? Megumi answered Tomoya's question in an ordinary tone, "We haven't showered since yesterday, wouldn't it be better if we showered at your house first?" Tomoya said to Megumi "Why do you have to take a shower?"

Megumi held Tomoya's hand tightly as she said those words, wrapping each finger with her fingers. his finger. Slowly they finally arrived at Tomoya's house. When on the trip Tomoya thought to look for an excuse to his parents, because Tomoya was carrying a girl at home, in the room, even both, it was a situation that Tomoya had to experience.

Arriving at home, they take a shower. After that, they tried to sleep "there are two futons facing each other". When they wanted to close their eyes, Megumi asked Tomoya "How do you feel about them?" (maybe Megumi still is Kasumigaoka Utaha and Sawamura Eriri Spancer). Tomoya answered "Of course, I love them but they are girls that I will never reach. My feelings for them are only limited to friends, heroes, writers, and sexy characters." Hearing Tomoya's answer Megumi's face turned painful.

After that, they resumed talking. This time it was Tomoya's turn to tease Megumi. "Since the beginning of the meeting, I was only given one choice which is to choose you. Though there is more than one choice but why only you?" Hearing that, Megumi with a flushed face and blushed in response "Do you really think I'm a cheap girl?" after saying that Megumi's face looked annoyed like a tsundere type girl.

Tomoya told Megumi after this conversation, it's time to return to the main topic. "So how's your answer" heard that Megumi was still confused about what Tomoya would say. Their noses touched each other, their breaths sounded to each other, Megumi tried to open her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Megumi tried to kiss Tomoya but Megumi reasoned that it was an accident, Megumi actually did that as a gesture for the answer but Tomoya was not aware of it.

Tomoya repeatedly said "I love you" but Megumi still didn't answer, even Megumi still struggling about that. They do it while kissing, even here it is explained that they kissed for ten seconds.

Eventually Megumi and Tomoya graduated, living their lives together, even though at the end they would leave on their first day of college, graduated ~
SyureriaDec 24, 2019 4:58 AM
Dec 24, 2019 5:13 AM

Feb 2018
Looks like this should be discussed at MAL, because I see no one is interested in reading this. Though I have been waiting for this LN for a long time.

Actually my explanation above is still lacking. In between there is a "Comic Cast" where they sell their homemade games, as a result their games are used up. To celebrate they ate at a restaurant. After that, Megumi chatted with Eriri about her relationship with Tomoya who was already dating. Whereas Tomoya talked with Utaha. Utaha discussed the matter of being Tomoya's first woman, Utaha was very happy because he could be Tomoya's first but also felt guilty.

Megumi and Eriri went to take a bath together at Tomoya's house, they discussed about Megumi's relationship with Tomoya. Eriri told Megumi to always be by Tomoya's side (meaning Eriri had given up her feelings, even though Eriri often teased Tomoya). After that, they went home and only the two of them left. Megumi talked about "What will Tomoya do after graduating? Will he continue the Circle?" at the end it seems they will prepare themselves for the first day of their lecture, End ~

Is Megumi still a virgin?
"According to the last volume, Megumi is still a virgin."

Then, what circulates on the internet about Megumi sleeping on a bed how?
"In my opinion, it was a "spin off" from Saekano. So, it has nothing to do with the core story."

No ngeue No Life~
SyureriaDec 24, 2019 5:19 AM

More topics from this board

» Manga Version

xnub - Jun 14, 2023

1 by Playcool »»
Nov 1, 2023 10:38 AM

» Is this better than the anime?

Ronninn - Nov 2, 2021

1 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Oct 24, 2023 6:20 AM

» English Light Novels?

YuukiTheFlash - Jul 17, 2017

8 by NagoyaR »»
Jan 7, 2023 1:02 PM

» Light Novel Vol. 13... Ending Discussion

Lolikon_Extrem - Mar 18, 2018

10 by Radtoter »»
Nov 8, 2021 9:20 PM

» Promo Video

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

2 by Axel_U »»
May 28, 2015 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.