Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2019 7:46 AM
Oct 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Asakura is getting desperate to kill Haru, I hope Momoko won't hand him over or at least Wakaba or Kanzaki will help her.
Dec 18, 2019 2:19 PM

Jun 2015
I really hope she won't trust him.
:)
Dec 20, 2019 12:19 AM
Feb 2019
So we learned that Kanzaki sensei and Momoko's mother, Touko knew each other in high school and she was the reason he became a teacher. I wonder if Kanzaki knows if Touko adopted Momoko. Not to happy that Asakura sensei knows that Momoko has his baby and where she lives. Hopefully Kanzaki can help her out and protect her.

I don't know how i should feel about Wakaba because the manga shows she did have some affection for Haru. Her family life isn't perfect at all with her mother who ignored her as a child and goes around as a TV personality telling parents how to raise their children when she herself is a terrible mother. Asakura who saw this didn't see a student in need but prey. We saw proof of this when he had Wakaba kill their baby.

However, at the same time I can't forgive her for abandoning Haru under a bridge knowing full well that he could freeze to death or be taken away by a shady figure. Part of me feels as though she wanted him to die. However, it could also be said that she did it so she can see who would take him and follow them home so she can know where he is and one day return for him. But We all also saw that when she was in Momoko's house she felt uneasy because Haru was their and she didn't want to see him.
CaMartin4868Dec 20, 2019 12:23 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » JK to Sutego no Akachan Chapter 17 Discussion

Dessssy - Jan 12, 2020

9 by RyuKazumaki »»
Aug 29, 2020 10:16 PM

Poll: » JK to Sutego no Akachan Chapter 13 Discussion

Dessssy - Dec 30, 2019

0 by Dessssy »»
Dec 30, 2019 1:39 PM

Poll: » JK to Sutego no Akachan Chapter 11 Discussion

Dessssy - Dec 24, 2019

2 by CaMartin4868 »»
Dec 25, 2019 7:03 PM

Poll: » JK to Sutego no Akachan Chapter 10 Discussion

Dessssy - Dec 21, 2019

1 by MetalTsundere »»
Dec 21, 2019 11:25 PM

Poll: » JK to Sutego no Akachan Chapter 6 Discussion

Dessssy - Dec 7, 2019

3 by zaeryn »»
Dec 18, 2019 2:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.