Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2019 11:54 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Going on to an idol region, I'm fairly sure that what's everyone come first to mind is a certain idol spirit. And it was really nice that Miku actually did had a great moment of cameo and with style in this volume. Perhaps there's a chance that the others will show up as well, now that's something to look forward too.

As for Kurumi's debut, I'm kinda bit disappointed that she didn't make it to the top. Would have been fun if she had just gone straight chaos type. Still, this mishap turn to a better narrative. Rinemu is a very interesting one, would be glad to have her on the crew though unfortunately, there's a more pressing issue to deal with.

The white queen of the unexplored class have made her descent here too. I don't really know what to comment about it for now but it really was so surprising. Kurumi is already the main lead and now she's also the adversary, what else to ask for XD.

More topics from this board

» After Watching the OVA, Where Should I Start Reading?

isolated-otaku - Oct 7, 2023

6 by isolated-otaku »»
Jul 28, 10:19 AM

» Will the Date A Bullet Light Novels be translated into English version like Date a Live Light Novels?

Mayian_Kobushi - Dec 29, 2023

0 by Mayian_Kobushi »»
Dec 29, 2023 5:08 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet Volume 6 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jul 12, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Jul 12, 2020 5:04 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet Volume 5 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Mar 19, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 19, 2020 12:34 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet Volume 4 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Mar 19, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 19, 2020 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.