Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 28, 2018 7:35 PM
Oct 2018
If you’ve seen the movie, you’ll know what I’m referencing with that title.
I absolutely love this film! The soundtrack is just amazing, along with the animation. The James Bond style opening blew my mind and I could tell they had a huge budget and a lot of really talented and passionate people on board. I’ve seen my friends use clip a from that opening in their videos without even knowing what it’s from (Pkrussl for example.)
And I honestly think the story is just as incredible! The development for Kei here is amazing, and Wattsman such a perfect mix of hilarious and intimidating.
To be honest, the only thing keeping this from being my absolute favorite anime film is the ending. I think as soon as
SPOILERS
Wattsman... meets his fate at the hands of Kei, you should stop watching. It’s such a dark and badas* ending! And them copping out on her love interests death was so cheap. Even if the animation of Kei in the ending is really nice, it’s just such a weak ending. The action scene that came beforehand it though, absolutely beautiful though. I loved how it was also kind of a Bond/spy movie reference, and moved in beautiful slow motion as we could see all the anger in Kevin and Yuri’s eyes.
Jun 16, 2021 8:01 AM

Jun 2016
I'm now going to revive this thread to mention how funny that little WATTSMAN!! segment was. The whole block heard me laughing.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jan 8, 2022 5:32 AM

Oct 2020
WATTSMAN theme slaps!

More topics from this board

» this movie rules

Nyron - Feb 1

4 by alshu »»
Aug 9, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Dirty Pair: The Movie Episode 1 Discussion

mozgow - Oct 3, 2014

18 by Lethal_Rabbit »»
Dec 8, 2023 1:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.