Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 3, 2018 3:06 AM

Jun 2012
With whole Tatsuki controversy still going on, i feel like merch related to this season won't even sell half as well as original Kemono Friends, Kokoro Connect bully case showed, that fans can massively boycott product. And i heard that voice actresses were attacked for promoting KF 2 (With is extremely stupid, it is not their fault)
Jan 5, 2019 3:05 PM

Dec 2014
It's likely this will be a bomb in the making even despite the franchise's success with the 1st season.

No one really gives a shit about anything KF related that doesn't have Tatsuki involved. Kemono Friends mobage game? People are too busy playing Azur Lane and Fate Grand/Order. Kemono Friends is getting a sequel in the same season as a new show by Tatsuki? We'll just go to the latter.

Cynicism regarding the franchise's future is rampant after the Tatsuki incident, and while it likely won't be an Animegataris-sized bomb in Japan, I don't expect it to do well.
Jan 6, 2019 3:03 AM

Jun 2012
Burger-Meister said:

Cynicism regarding the franchise's future is rampant after the Tatsuki incident, and while it likely won't be an Animegataris-sized bomb in Japan, I don't expect it to do well.

I must say i dont understand why Animegataris bombed in Japan? It did pretty good job in showing various aspects of anime fandom. I wouldnt recommend it to newcomers, since they wouldnt understand most of jokes...
Jan 7, 2019 12:59 PM

Feb 2017
Burger-Meister said:
It's likely this will be a bomb in the making even despite the franchise's success with the 1st season.

No one really gives a shit about anything KF related that doesn't have Tatsuki involved. Kemono Friends mobage game? People are too busy playing Azur Lane and Fate Grand/Order. Kemono Friends is getting a sequel in the same season as a new show by Tatsuki? We'll just go to the latter.

lol i'm gonna watch it regardless, idc who the producer is i like the kemono friends world so idc :D
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい
Jan 11, 2019 3:42 AM
Aug 2014
Ryuuryota said:
Burger-Meister said:

lol i'm gonna watch it regardless, idc who the producer is i like the kemono friends world so idc :D

The guy who was "the heart and soul" of Kemono Friends was fired. It's likely that it will be very different from now on.
Jan 11, 2019 3:57 AM

Feb 2017
JJH_ said:
Ryuuryota said:

The guy who was "the heart and soul" of Kemono Friends was fired. It's likely that it will be very different from now on.
Yeah but i've also read that the new director is going to try an keep s2 as close to s1 as possible without infringing copyright (using kaban is a no go) i still think s2 will deliver but on what level i will have to wait and see i will as i said 100% be watching it just for the name alone xd
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい
Jan 12, 2019 10:43 AM

Nov 2014
Kids don't care about the controversy and neither do most of their parents, if the show is any good then it's going to sell better than the first season and maybe it might just deserve it, we'll wait and see.
Forum Signature
Jan 14, 2019 7:40 AM
Sep 2017
Ryuuryota said:
JJH_ said:

Yeah but i've also read that the new director is going to try an keep s2 as close to s1 as possible without infringing copyright (using kaban is a no go) i still think s2 will deliver but on what level i will have to wait and see i will as i said 100% be watching it just for the name alone xd

Kaban is part of KF's property, not Tatsuki's. He owns jack shit about the franchise.

He does own the Kaban MODEL, as well as all other Season 1 models, since it was made with a skeleton rig from his studio, Yaoyorozu. However, Kaban has been used multiple times, without infringement, on the franchise, after the whole ordeal. See their stage plays or CDs.
Jan 14, 2019 7:47 AM

Feb 2017
SoldusJK said:
Ryuuryota said:

Kaban is part of KF's property, not Tatsuki's. He owns jack shit about the franchise.

He does own the Kaban MODEL, as well as all other Season 1 models, since it was made with a skeleton rig from his studio, Yaoyorozu. However, Kaban has been used multiple times, without infringement, on the franchise, after the whole ordeal. See their stage plays or CDs.
oh i thought the reason for no kaban in s2 was because tatsuki has copyright on it tbh i don't care much about this series or any of that shit tbh i watches s1 it was enjoyable i'll watch s2 and i'll probably enjoy it just asmuch simple as that it's nothing deep.
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kemono Friends 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrAwesome2018 - Apr 1, 2019

69 by PrawnGuard »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:22 PM

Poll: » Kemono Friends 2 Episode 7 Discussion

MrAwesome2018 - Feb 25, 2019

17 by PrawnGuard »»
Nov 26, 2023 11:48 PM

Poll: » Kemono Friends 2 Episode 2 Discussion

MrAwesome2018 - Jan 21, 2019

25 by PrawnGuard »»
Nov 25, 2023 1:38 AM

» I want to forget all this!!!!!

SakurakoMikage - Mar 8, 2023

3 by SakurakoMikage »»
Mar 12, 2023 3:51 AM

» is there any link to this Anime?

KhoaVN - Aug 13, 2022

2 by KhoaVN »»
Aug 13, 2022 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.