Forums
New
Sep 29, 2018 12:32 AM

Feb 2010
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 2, 2018 10:04 PM

May 2018
Rita Star

Look at the front of the school. she had a few thick books with her.
Oct 4, 2018 8:03 PM

Dec 2013

💀 Gao Ryu 💀

16 / male / INTJ / freshman / fighting / smoking / drugs.

Weapon
flip knifes and lighter

*Still with the cigarette at his mouth, Ryu sees a girl with the books, from behind, he approached, and smash down the books from her hand*
"nerd!! HAHAHAhaha~~'
*he laugh hard while continue walking forward as if nothing happens*

Oct 4, 2018 9:01 PM

May 2018
Rita Star

@philtecturophy

look at him and open a book. "take that back." It was the tail of the three little pigs.
Oct 5, 2018 1:18 PM

Dec 2013

💀 Gao Ryu 💀

Weapon
flip knifes and lighter

*Ryu stare at the girl with cold eyes, left hand lazily lean at his side waist, right hand with flip knife*
"Nerd, you wanna fight me? Is that what you wish for?"

Oct 5, 2018 7:05 PM

May 2018
Rita Star

@philtecturophy

".ɿɘqqυƨ ɿoʇ miʜ ɘɈɒ ƨϱiq ɘlɈɈil ɘɘɿʜɈ ɘʜɈ bnɒ ,qυ ʇlow ɘʜɈ bɘliod ,niɒϱɒ ɿɘvoɔ ɘʜɈ no Ɉυq γϱϱiq ɘlɈɈil ɘʜɈ oƧ
.ɿɘɈɒw ϱniblɒɔƨ ɘʜɈ oɈni ʇlow ɘʜɈ llɘʇ ni !qolq bnɒ ,bil ɘʜɈ ʇʇo bɘllυq γϱϱiq ɘlɈɈil ɘʜɈ ,γɘnmiʜɔ ɘʜɈ nwob ϱnimoɔ ƨɒw ʇlow ɘʜɈ ƨɒ Ɉƨυį ,nɘʜT"

As she talks a huge wolf appears in front of her.

Oct 5, 2018 7:35 PM

Dec 2013

💀 Gao Ryu 💀

Weapon
flip knifes and lighter

*Ryu smirks*
"Hey, that's a cute fckin puppy! So what now nerd?
You gonna let that black fckin piece of shite bite me?"

Oct 5, 2018 7:49 PM

May 2018
Rita Star

@philtecturophy

".ɿɘqqυƨ ƨiʜ ɿoʇ ϱiq ɘlɈɈil ɘʜɈ qυ Ɉɒɘ bnɒ γɘnmiʜɔ ɘʜɈ nwob ɘmoɔ blυow ɘʜ ɘɿowƨ bnɒ ɘϱɒɿ ʜɈiw Ɉυodɒ bɘɔnɒb ʇlow ɘʜT .ʜɔυm ooɈ ƨɒw ƨiʜɈ Ɉυઘ

.Ɉid ɒ ɈʜϱυoʜɈ bnɒ Ɉƨɘɿ oɈ bɘqqoɈƨ ɘʜ oƧ .ɘɿomγnɒ ʇʇυq Ɉ'nblυoɔ ɘʜ bnɒ ʇʇυʜ Ɉ'nblυoɔ ɘʜ ɈɒʜɈ ʜɈɒɘɿd ʇo Ɉυo oƨ ƨɒw ɘʜ ,Ɉƨɒl ɈA .nwob ɘƨυoʜ ɘʜɈ wold Ɉon blυoɔ ɘʜ Ɉυd ;bɘʇʇυq ,bɘʇʇυq ɘʜ bnɒ ,bɘʇʇυʜ ,bɘʇʇυʜ ɘʜ bnA .bɘʇʇυʜ ɘʜ bnɒ bɘʇʇυq ɘH .bɘʇʇυq ɘʜ bnɒ bɘʇʇυʜ ɘʜ !llɘW"
The wolf takes a deep breath and blows. The wind would pick the boy up and throw him. He would land in the pot of boiliing water.

Oct 5, 2018 8:08 PM

Dec 2013

💀 Gao Ryu 💀

Weapon
flip knifes and lighter

*Ryu got surprised a bit with the presence of the wind which uplift him a bit. But before the force lift him further, instead of stepping back, borrowing the centripetal force of the wind, he surge forward toward the direction of the wolf, like a bullet penetrate a piece of strong fabric, and with his flip knife aims for the wolf's carotid artery, a lethal point for instant kill, if the wolf did not avoid, the effect would be deadly*

Oct 5, 2018 8:18 PM

May 2018
Rita Star

@philtecturophy

".nwob ɘƨυoʜ ɿυoγ wold ll'I bnɒ
ʇʇυq ll'I bnɒ
ʇʇυʜ ll'I nɘʜT"

:biɒƨ bnɒ ʜɈɘɘɈ ƨiʜ bɘwoʜƨ ʇlow ɘʜɈ oƧ
"!niʜɔ niʜɔ γnniʜɔ ɿυo no ƨɿiɒʜ ɘʜɈ γd ɈoИ
!oИ !oИ !oИ"

:ʞɔɒd bɘɿɘwƨnɒ γɘʜɈ oƨ ,ɘloʜγɘʞ ɘʜɈ ʜϱυoɿʜɈ ƨɘγɘ woɿɿɒn ƨ'ʇlow ɘʜɈ wɒƨ ƨϱiq ɘlɈɈil ɘʜɈ Ɉυઘ

It hit the wolf but did nothing for that is not how it was killed in the book.

Once more it takes a deep breath and blows at him. this time it is stronger than before.
Oct 5, 2018 8:48 PM

Dec 2013

💀 Gao Ryu 💀

Weapon
flip knifes and lighter

*Ryu did not expect that, this time he got thrown backward, but still he landed on his feet, he points his knife to the girl from distance, with a threatening posture*
"hey freak, that is a nice fckin trick you have there! If I wanted, I could slit your throat before you know it and rape your dead body. But don't wanna get kick out of this junkyard on the first damn day, so I will call this even! Cool?!! "

Oct 5, 2018 9:03 PM

May 2018
Rita Star

@philtecturophy

look at him with anger. She closes the book and the wolf disappeared. She got another one out. The pied piper of Hamelin. "Don't talk to me that way... You can not beat me before I read. This book will be your end if I read. I got how your powers work and likely the range. Hmmm my turn it into a short story and read it back to you. will you be stronger than the story?" she just stared at him "take back what you said. NOW"
Oct 5, 2018 9:42 PM

May 2018
@philtecturophy

occ you know that The pied piper of Hamelin countrals people their age and make them go to there death with no way to get free right?
Oct 5, 2018 9:44 PM

Dec 2013
@Zelda102 no I don't XD which means?

Oct 5, 2018 9:49 PM

Dec 2013

💀 Gao Ryu 💀

Weapon
flip knifes and lighter

*Ryu keeps his eyes on the girl, but with the lazy and cold sight, showing that he is not at all intimidated by her power and that he has much power and tricks under his sleeves that he had not yet reveal*
"hey nerd, you think I'm a freakin pussy that take in what I had spit out back into my mouth. Hah, you wish!!"
*Ryu takes out his cigarette, light it up, and start to smoke again*
"Now, if you did not like me so much, why don't you just scram, I'm sick of seeing your face and your fckin ugly boobs anyway!"

Oct 5, 2018 9:52 PM

May 2018
philtecturophy said:

if she reads you die..... this is an op ability but I make her just get annoyed by the under privilege people lol :P
Oct 5, 2018 9:58 PM

Dec 2013
Zelda102 said:
philtecturophy said:

if she reads you die..... this is an op ability but I make her just get annoyed by the under privilege people lol :P

Ah okay, got it. But Ryu would not know that and even if he knew, he would not care. He is a not-scared-of-death type of hombre XD

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Dorm 102

CrogLatte - Sep 30, 2018

3 by Zelda102 »»
Oct 2, 2018 10:03 PM

» Dorm 23

CrogLatte - Sep 30, 2018

1 by philtecturophy »»
Oct 2, 2018 8:04 PM

» Apotheosis Profile

CrogLatte - Sep 14, 2018

2 by philtecturophy »»
Oct 1, 2018 8:19 PM

» Registration (Character Creation)

CrogLatte - Sep 14, 2018

6 by CrogLatte »»
Sep 30, 2018 10:13 PM

» Rooftop

CrogLatte - Sep 29, 2018

0 by CrogLatte »»
Sep 29, 2018 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.