Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2018 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Ton, she's not feeling too well but I think she'll be okay with others taking care of her.

Anyways, I think the episode will get her ready since she recovered after her rest. A bit slow paced episode for this week but Ton looks happy with the others.
Aug 27, 2018 10:10 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So in order to protect herself Bai's mind sealed the memories of Shinyao that existed between them. The roundabout way that the team used to solve Bai's problem sure was funny but it was still nice to see them all try their best. Midnight sun sure is making good use of the app for their hunt but looks like Van's out of the picture. The revelation about Shinyao though was surprising. Its nice that after the long rest Bai seems to have recovered. Looks like things between Shinyao and Bai would come to a head soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2018 1:44 PM

Sep 2011
I laughed out loud at that "hilarious epilogue of finished characters" bit. lol And to think Shinyao also had powers, so she kind of absorbed the pumpkin? Nice, I guess. But even after all these episodes, she's still in need of being rescued, I just hope she will be truly rescued before the end. lol
Aug 28, 2018 2:34 AM

Oct 2008
Shinyao also has powers? which is comparable to Ton!?
3/5.

Aug 29, 2018 2:01 AM

Aug 2017
Ton and her shorts annoy me greatly!!! I can't even put into words what exactly in her behaviour gets on my nerves. I like all those fantasy characters around her but the fact that she is the center of their attention irks me a lot!
Sep 2, 2018 11:21 PM

Oct 2012
Largely a pointless episode with Ton drama that resolved itself quickly. Now it looks like there's two young women with powers of interest...
Dec 8, 2018 1:34 AM

Aug 2017
This episode was a bit pointless. At least she regained her memories again.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 20, 2019 4:10 PM

May 2013
Regarding Luke and Vlad's bickering, I always find myself siding with Luke (and not just bc he my hubz <3 lolol) Like, I get that Vlad takes Ton-chan's safety into account more than what she herself wants, but I still have the same rationality as Luke :3 She should have the freedom to live her own life, no matter how dangerously it is. You really can't tame her.

Yeah, she's reckless and stubborn, but that's her. Better than being a meek weak girl who can't stand up for herself like most heroines in an anime like this, hah.

At the end, I expected her to say something ridiculous like I gotta manage this cafe LMAO xD

It was cute how they all came to visit her C: except for Wayne, but he's a little naive so it's fine XD

I knew something looked odd about the way Pumpkin-chan was disappearing but I figured it must've been my imagination bc Shinyao was a normie xD Should've trusted my eyes LOL. It's too bad Pumpkin-chan is a newborn and pretty weak cuz I wonder if Shinyao can absorb other Umbra's powers ;O also, she shouldn't rely on Ton-chan so much and gain her own strength :X

Kokoro_KotashimaJan 20, 2019 4:14 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2018

28 by dxsenx »»
Feb 26, 5:48 PM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 4 Discussion

FireCrauter - Sep 25, 2018

4 by NoviSun »»
Jan 26, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 1 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Aug 24, 2018

6 by NoviSun »»
Jan 24, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2018

10 by ann_sordo »»
Jun 29, 2021 11:56 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2018

8 by ann_sordo »»
Jun 29, 2021 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.