Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 17, 2018 3:28 AM
Apr 2016
So what do you guys think the final score (after finished airing) of this anime will be? Personally i think it will be around 7.9-8.0 as the studio is not doing bad at all.
May 17, 2018 3:43 AM

Oct 2015
It'd probably reach low 8s, I think it's pretty good so far.
May 17, 2018 4:51 AM

Nov 2016
I'd guess somewhere in the range of 8 to 8.2 unless the final 5 eps screw up for some reason. The scores already risen by 0.2 from the day after the first episode aired.
May 17, 2018 6:54 AM
Jun 2016
more leaning towards 9 or very high 8

Reason?

- Good soundtrack, whats more important is the soundtracks match the theme and the tone, I mean berserk 2016/17 has Hai yo as amazing soundtrack but stil doesnt fully fit the overall theme.

- Animation, even with overwhelming CGI, this is a type of animation that I can fully appreciate

- Its not trying to be the original, it is improving or giving perspective which were not in the original OVA and its doing it in very subtle and interesting way.

- Storyline, This series tries to give more detail whats happening, and up until writing this comment, as a HUGE fan of the original, this is on par with the original!

Overall 9/10 personally, I rather judge for episodes aired until now and not leave it to speculation "ohhhhh they're going to rush things towards the end"

I have also seen the two gaiden series for the original aswell as the movie!
May 20, 2018 1:14 PM
Apr 2016
animehater98 said:
more leaning towards 9 or very high 8

Reason?

- Good soundtrack, whats more important is the soundtracks match the theme and the tone, I mean berserk 2016/17 has Hai yo as amazing soundtrack but stil doesnt fully fit the overall theme.

- Animation, even with overwhelming CGI, this is a type of animation that I can fully appreciate

- Its not trying to be the original, it is improving or giving perspective which were not in the original OVA and its doing it in very subtle and interesting way.

- Storyline, This series tries to give more detail whats happening, and up until writing this comment, as a HUGE fan of the original, this is on par with the original!

Overall 9/10 personally, I rather judge for episodes aired until now and not leave it to speculation "ohhhhh they're going to rush things towards the end"

I have also seen the two gaiden series for the original aswell as the movie!

Appreciating the true value was never a part of daily conduct by the mass, locals are not exception. You cant really expect the initial score to skyrocket even it was given 1/10 by some third world viewer from the get go. It is not how the system works.
Re:formed

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou Episode 10 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

13 by ItachiDeltaForce »»
Jul 11, 2:00 PM

» Should I watch the old/original series?

monad04 - May 12, 2018

23 by Brightless »»
Dec 16, 2023 11:15 AM

» Legend of the Galactic Heroes Die Neue These is the 3rd best profit maker for IG Port for 2023

deg - Jul 15, 2023

15 by TRC_Randy »»
Nov 30, 2023 7:01 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou Episode 11 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

14 by Robbini »»
Oct 1, 2023 4:00 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou Episode 12 Discussion

Mayuka - Aug 8, 2018

33 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 30, 2023 11:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.