Apr 29, 2018 1:13 PM

Nov 2015
I would like to introduce UltimateDeath, feel free to ask her anything :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 29, 2018 2:20 PM

Nov 2015
@UltimateDeath

Alrighty, here are the questions for you:
1. what is your most favorite anime? and Why?
2. choose mathematics or philosophy? and why? XD , weird questions, but yeah :p
Apr 29, 2018 2:31 PM

Jan 2015
Aria_no_Kino said:
@UltimateDeath

Alrighty, here are the questions for you:
1. what is your most favorite anime? and Why?
2. choose mathematics or philosophy? and why? XD , weird questions, but yeah :p

1. One Piece, because it's long and I always loved adventures and journeys and many people might dislike the lenght of the anime but I love it because a journey has to be super long, the important thing is not the destination but the journey itself ;3

2. I would never pick mathematics if the choices was between the art of cavemen and that I would pick the latter :3
But I choose Philosophy in this case, because I'm a big thinker and although I have never had a course in this in my long run of school, I'm always been complimented for thinking like this so I guess I like to think philosophically at things :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Apr 29, 2018 4:48 PM

Nov 2015
Response to 1: I like it when you say "the important thing is not the destination but the journey itself". Its the "how" aspect in the end that defines the meaning of things, not the "what" aspect.

Response to 2:sounds cool, if you need to talk about philosophy, I could one person you could look into. I love philosophy, from ancient greece to post-structuralism :D

I will give chances to others to raise questions while I formulate other questions for you :)
Apr 30, 2018 12:03 PM

Feb 2016
Other than blue,what colours do you like?

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

(✿◕ᴗ◕)人(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Apr 30, 2018 9:12 PM

Jan 2015
Aria_no_Kino said:
Response to 1: I like it when you say "the important thing is not the destination but the journey itself". Its the "how" aspect in the end that defines the meaning of things, not the "what" aspect.

Response to 2:sounds cool, if you need to talk about philosophy, I could one person you could look into. I love philosophy, from ancient greece to post-structuralism :D

I will give chances to others to raise questions while I formulate other questions for you :)

Ok ;3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Apr 30, 2018 9:13 PM

Jan 2015
SweetAmandine said:
Other than blue,what colours do you like?

I like only blue but when it comes to clothes, I like to wear Black, White and Grey colored clothes :3

May 1, 2018 1:41 PM

Nov 2015
@UltimateDeath
Questions:
1. Any philosophers you like most perhaps?
2. You said you tend to think big, can you give us example particularly about things that you see differently as compared to what other people see them?
May 1, 2018 10:10 PM

Jan 2015
Aria_no_Kino said:
@UltimateDeath
Questions:
1. Any philosophers you like most perhaps?
2. You said you tend to think big, can you give us example particularly about things that you see differently as compared to what other people see them?

I don't have any but I guess I have some but I don't keep track of who is a philosopher and who is not :3

I like to overthink a lot about a thing and stuff :3
But I can't give an example since I do it without thinking :3

But an example could be like: Why do we live? What's the meaning of life? Is it to accomplish all your goals? Get a traditional life like a job and a family? Or just simply other things :3

May 3, 2018 9:21 PM

Feb 2016
Have you been to any conventions?If yes,which was your favourite?

if no,would you like to go to one and what do you think you'll see there?

(✿◕ᴗ◕)人(◕ᴗ◕✿)

May 3, 2018 10:04 PM

Jan 2015
SweetAmandine said:
Have you been to any conventions?If yes,which was your favourite?

if no,would you like to go to one and what do you think you'll see there?

No, I have never been to one :3

Sure but if I want to go there then I want to appear on the Japanese version or American one :3

I think I'm going to see a lot of weirdos without real jobs that either lives in their mothers attic/basement or just lives by themselves with their so called waifu :3
I know... Pretty pathhetic! :3

UltimateDeathMay 3, 2018 10:08 PM

May 3, 2018 10:10 PM

Feb 2016
@UltimateDeath
You might've got the waifu part right for some.
Most people that go there actually have a job or are kids with their friends or family.There are weirdos,but it's not as bad as you think :3

(✿◕ᴗ◕)人(◕ᴗ◕✿)

May 3, 2018 10:28 PM

Nov 2015
Here are new questions:

1. Why do we live? and what is the meaning of live for you?
2. Do you believe in the existence of afterlife? If yes, what would it be like in your opinion?
May 3, 2018 10:37 PM

Jan 2015
SweetAmandine said:
@UltimateDeath
You might've got the waifu part right for some.
Most people that go there actually have a job or are kids with their friends or family.There are weirdos,but it's not as bad as you think :3

I'm sure most of them don't have real jobs like what you get from Universities/College :3

But it atleast brings in money for figurines etc. :3

I see, kids :3

May 4, 2018 3:05 AM

Feb 2016
Pepsi,Coke or Dr Pepper?

(✿◕ᴗ◕)人(◕ᴗ◕✿)

May 4, 2018 3:11 AM

Jan 2015
SweetAmandine said:
Pepsi,Coke or Dr Pepper?

Dr. Pepper hands down :3

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» semishadow hot seat thread

Aria_no_Kino - Apr 30, 2018

8 by semishadow »»
May 4, 2018 2:58 PM

» SweetAmandine Hot Seat Thread

Aria_no_Kino - May 1, 2018

2 by SweetAmandine »»
May 1, 2018 8:55 PM

» xKellyybanannax Hot Seat Thread

Aria_no_Kino - Apr 29, 2018

9 by Aria_no_Kino »»
May 1, 2018 1:37 PM

Sticky: » Introduction thread

Aria_no_Kino - Aug 2, 2016

48 by semishadow »»
May 1, 2018 1:15 PM

» ANIME RECOMMENDATIONS

Nicktf1 - Feb 13, 2018

2 by Aria_no_Kino »»
Feb 18, 2018 10:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.