Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2018 11:33 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The end of another era. What a fantastic show.

See you all in Aikatsu Friends!
FloreteApr 2, 2018 11:39 PM
Apr 3, 2018 12:49 AM

Jan 2013
One hundred done, it's been a fun ride.
A bit too loose on the exposition then I'd like but I'll take it. As if I have a choice, HA!

See you all in Aikatsu Friends!
ChandelaApr 3, 2018 12:52 AM
Apr 3, 2018 4:46 AM

Nov 2012
So it's over huh,not much I want to say about the episode other than I liked that they went back to the first song,always love when they do that.

Some miscellaneous stuff I just want to share:
Favorite character: Mahiru,Koharu and Yume (in that order).
Favorite Season: S2,expected another DreAca but ended up being my favorite season since OGkatsu S1.
Favorite Song: For majority of the series it was Aikatsu★Step but by now I would say Message of a Rainbow was #1 and Aikatsu★Step was #2 for me.
Apr 3, 2018 9:21 AM

Jun 2012
Laura haiving Sun Dress at the was very surprising, finally rival didnt get short end of stick :)

As for series itself, im gonna give it 8+ out of 10, i would give it 9, but Kirara was really annoying. Overall, i like it better than original Aikatsu, because while Yume is still main character, other girls didnt feel neglected and ignored, even during Venus Ark, with was huge problem of original Aikatsu.
Apr 3, 2018 10:55 AM

Apr 2008
Well, it was an experience. Sad to see this series go, but at the same time, I feel there's no more stories to be told: it was a perfect ending. Looking forward for Friends.

10/10 overall
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Apr 3, 2018 11:24 AM

Nov 2009
What a great way to end. We got to see a glimpse of new units like Yuri & Juli and of some lesser know girls, Alice, Erika and Jasmine, SKY-GIRL's got back together and it seems Elza and Rei also teamed up for something that looks like a competition.
It also looks like Rei went back to New York and grew her hair back. A lot of dreams came true like Elza spending time with her mom and Aria performing together with Yume and Hime. Koharu keeps working alongside Yume on Rainbow Berry Parfait like Ako keeps working as a double muse with Kirara and even getting her own wings! (yayy)

We ended at the Aikatsu World Cup where we can see how far everyone has come and the start of the match between Rola and Yume, both in a sundress! An ending to be satisfied with! I can really imagine their Aikatsu and adventures going on!
Apr 3, 2018 11:28 AM

May 2013
finished.
not really enjoyable as season 1, but it is still good.

just annoying how the moon card debuting on this episode and still lose to Yume.
Apr 4, 2018 12:49 AM

Apr 2008
This scene had me tear up ;_;

I'm going to miss them so much
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Apr 4, 2018 7:55 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
2 years, it's been a fun ride and I really enjoyed it my favorite OP is Star Jet and ED is Bon Bon Voyage. Looking forward for Aikatsu Friends. For the meantime I'll watch Aikatsu.

9/10
Apr 8, 2018 8:03 AM

Jan 2018
This was a fun series

Expecting much from Aikatsu Friends
Apr 13, 2018 9:22 AM

May 2014
Koharu deserved a better show.
Apr 18, 2018 7:37 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That was an a good way to end things, farewell to Laura. It was sure sad to see everyone go their separate ways but that's how life is once you reach an end to a chapter. Overall, i'm at least happy Koharu got to perform. In my opinion if it wasn't for Elza I doubt Koharu would have had the opportunity to perform or rather the courage. That ending was interesting, Yume vs Laura, to be that dress Laura had on looked more like a Moon dress imo. But anyway, new season here so i'm curious as to how it will turn out. It's giving me season 1 Aikatsu vibes.
I'll give it a 7/10, Elza's Ark imo was way too long.

Dec 1, 2018 7:29 PM

Jul 2015
Holy fuck I feel empty, I started watching the original Aikatsu in January and now in December I finish Stars, this has been the best ride ever, absolutely loved both shows (and Friends is amazing so far as well!)

What to say that I haven't said already in previous discussion threads, I freaking love the characters, anything the series does is tons of fun, fantastic comedy, the feels moments are hard-hitting, Aikatsu is the best thing ever and I hope it keeps going for many, many years... but watching only an episode per week is gonna hurt q_q
Jun 8, 2020 2:39 AM

Jul 2017
I teared up a bit once Start Line started playing, it's amazing how far Stars has come, I feel so goddamn empty now. I immediately went into Friends to try to fill the hole, but the void is still very much there :(

This instalment of Aikatsu was spectacular. It kept the Aikatsu spirit, but had so much more focus on other aspects than OGkatsu did. I loved how much more progression there was in the story and characters this time around, as well as development. Rola is easily the perfect example of how much more this instalment brought to the table in terms of characterisation, which is mainly what made this instalment for me.

It sucks so much to see this go, and it's hard to say goodbye. Hope Friends can eventually fill the void lol

Aug 9, 2021 9:47 AM

Mar 2018
I'll give this a 9/10, it reached a point where I couldn't stop watching. It has everything: lovable characters, amazing music (both the songs and the OST), and an engaging story.
Oct 21, 2022 10:20 PM
Mar 2022
So after time skip, we have World Aikatsu Cup where everyone has a Sun Dress. (So happy for Ako) I guess the only one who can inherit Moon Dress are the ones who nurtures the MC - Mizuki and Hime. Lol.

Anyways, on with Friends! I originally started this since I saw Parade! by mistake.

P.S. No more Episode Solo!!
Mar 13, 2:19 AM

May 2019
And finally I have finished Aikatsu Stars and I'm surprised on how much I enjoy this season. At first AiStars may have lost its way in the first season but bounce back even stronger in the second season and I love it. All the main cast got so much progression and development with their encounter with the likes of Elza, Kirara, Rei and Aria. The character relationship between them also increased significantly with how much they push each other and support one another to shine together. I was having so much fun with these characters venture to the unknown for getting the premium star dresses. While initially I don't particularly like the Venus Ark students, they also have grown on me too. There's an endless number of dreams out there. Let's run after our dreams! Let's head towards them at full speed! Because dreams aren't meant to be dreamed, they are meant to be fullfilled. Admiration breeds more admiration. And the moment you reached out to it is your start line! I teared up just from reading Yume's lines. Her character arc is easily my favorite Aikatsu protagonist arc. And turns out Rola going to England was actually hinted through the Bon Bon Voyage ED with the exact pose holding a baggage with her. Aikatsu Stars doesn't have the charm from the ogkatsu but as a whole it's much more developed and more complete as a show.
VivaceRexMar 28, 11:18 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 73 Discussion

Rimazu - Sep 14, 2017

13 by aloradear »»
Sep 16, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 53 Discussion

valvravetruth - Apr 20, 2017

13 by aloradear »»
Apr 20, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 99 Discussion

Hyuse - Mar 23, 2018

8 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 13, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 98 Discussion

Yorusigh - Mar 19, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu Stars! Episode 97 Discussion

Florete - Mar 10, 2018

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 12, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.