Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2018 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe they gave New Testament a recap when it isn't even as entertaining as the prequel. While I'm not sure what the four new scenes are, there is one thing I'm curious about regarding them. Are the added scenes completely new (what I'm asking is if they were in the VN or not)? And with a running time of ~2 hours, this might be the longest single episode of hentai I've seen.
Jan 31, 2019 7:03 PM
Jun 2013
Agathist said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe they gave New Testament a recap when it isn't even as entertaining as the prequel. While I'm not sure what the four new scenes are, there is one thing I'm curious about regarding them. Are the added scenes completely new (what I'm asking is if they were in the VN or not)? And with a running time of ~2 hours, this might be the longest single episode of hentai I've seen.

Nothing much was added? Didn’t see it
Nov 26, 2019 3:06 AM
Jul 2018
greed2 said:
Nothing much was added?

I think so. From the synopsis: "A summary of episodes 1-6. 1 hour of material cut out but 4 new scenes (7.5 minutes) added." Unfortunately, I don't remember the viewing well enough to give a definite answer. And my response would've been the same even if I had gotten back to you ~10 months ago (sorry for the lateness), as a lot of hentai just aren't that memorable.

More topics from this board

» Nowhere to find

Turkpower50 - Dec 4, 2015

6 by evuless »»
Oct 17, 2020 5:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.