Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 23, 2018 12:08 PM
Jan 2018
Hi, I’ve recently finished the anime and on to reading the manga but the manga isn’t fully translated yet and I kind of want to spoil myself for the ending :)
Does anyone know exactly what happens at the manga (like what happens to Kaori and Ryo as a couple etc.)?
Thanks !!
Aug 5, 2020 8:01 PM

Sep 2010
Well City Hunter wikia does say that they are only hinted at being married on the final chapter, but its a wikia page so it could be incorrect. Given the nature of the relationship the wikia is probably true they are hinted to have romantic feelings for each other throughout the anime and the newest movie at the very end before the credits roll.

Umibozu and Miki got married though

https://cityhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Umibozu
https://cityhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Kaori_Makimura
https://cityhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Ryo_Saeba
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 29, 2020 7:52 AM

Feb 2016
Done reading the manga to the last volume. Great story. Had cute moments. Just kinda disappointed that Ryo & Kaori's relationship didnt evolve much. At least the very least their feelings are clear

Eidt: they didnt get married. Umibozu & Miki did
Jul 26, 2021 6:15 AM

Jan 2016
jenkk said:
Done reading the manga to the last volume. Great story. Had cute moments. Just kinda disappointed that Ryo & Kaori's relationship didnt evolve much. At least the very least their feelings are clear

Ryo and Kaori's relationship didn't evolve much? Are you sure?
Have you read the manga till the end at least?
I honestly think not.
Jul 26, 2021 5:08 PM

Feb 2016
cloud3299 said:
jenkk said:

Ryo and Kaori's relationship didn't evolve much? Are you sure?
Have you read the manga till the end at least?
I honestly think not.

I did. OP wants to know Kaori & Ryo's couple at the end of the story and I just gave an answer. When I replied, the latest available scanlated chapter stopped at a cliffhanger that might make readers hoping for a major leap in the development of their relationship (into a couple that it). But in the end, Ryo was being Ryo as usual and Kaori's insecure about it. And yes, I'm totally assuming here that the romance part of the ending is what OP is curious about.

More topics from this board

» Regarding City Hunter manga

indrasura - Sep 6, 2015

10 by ProGoddess »»
Oct 14, 7:23 AM

Poll: » City Hunter Chapter 4 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Feb 14, 2017

3 by Damnits »»
Jun 28, 4:04 PM

Poll: » City Hunter Chapter 3 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Feb 14, 2017

2 by Damnits »»
Jun 28, 1:55 PM

Poll: » City Hunter Chapter 191 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Feb 17, 2022

1 by MibuKyou »»
Feb 24, 2023 3:38 PM

Poll: » City Hunter Chapter 56 Discussion

removed-user - Jul 24, 2022

0 by removed-user »»
Jul 24, 2022 7:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.