Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 8, 2018 9:18 PM

Jul 2017
When it comes to the concept of childhood friends and friend-zoning, we all can relate very much.

Honestly, if Ga-young hadn't gotten with Woo-jin, then I would've preferred her with her Sunbae who had been in love with her since her freshman year.

I felt like the part when Woo-jin confronted his dad and offered to donate his liver so he could have a second chance at his life was a bit rushed. The whole event of his father in the hospital was so rushed. I didn't really get it much at all.

The best part of this webtoon was the film project Ga-young made for her senior year in tribute to Woo-jin. The project was about the love between an elderly couple who have but no choice to support each other because they only have each other, Tomorrow Just Like Today.
Ga-young : "Grandmother Choi Young-Sook and grandfather Kim Geun-Ho live in Choongcheong province. They married when they were both eighteen years old and have been companions in life ever since". <--- GOALS [Who said fairy tales didn't exist? ~]
Ga-young : "They had a little fight and in the end, stopped holding hands. Maybe I shouldn't have spoken to them. I felt a bit sorry then".
Ga-young : "However, grandmother has sore legs and starts to fall behind. Soon, he holds her hand again. The two of them keep walking as if nothing happened". [Fight like a married couple goals ~~~][[Oh wait, they're already married xP]]

There was that one character that really pissed me off though..

If you really like a girl, then you like a girl not for her looks or her body proportions. This is why he couldn't have a decent girlfriend and why NOBODY liked him. He just basically called girls a toy he could just play with and throw away once of no longer use..

୧((#Φ益Φ#))୨

I really did enjoy this webtoon. It was an amazingly light-hearted read. If you liked this webtoon, you should try Que Sera Sera, it has the same concept C':

❤/(≧ x ≦)\〃☆
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε ❤/(˃ᆺ˂)\❤

Mar 10, 2018 4:27 AM

Jan 2018
I enjoyed this webtoon too. Read it in 1.5 days. I'm with you about the rushing stuff. They could easily make 20 chapters out of them. You know, he was so depressed about his dad and the couple couldn't meet like several weeks etc. However, in the end everything just worked out out of the blue.

"Nothing can stay unchanged."
May 7, 2018 12:00 AM
Sep 2016
Greencher said:
I enjoyed this webtoon too. Read it in 1.5 days. I'm with you about the rushing stuff. They could easily make 20 chapters out of them. You know, he was so depressed about his dad and the couple couldn't meet like several weeks etc. However, in the end everything just worked out out of the blue.

Was there ever an epilogue or a chapter after she walked into his studio ?
May 21, 2018 10:36 PM

Jun 2014
Runningman0301 said:
Greencher said:

There's an epilogue, but you have to purchase the chapters on the website. So far there are only two chapters out right now, but there should be more coming out soon according to the end of the latest one. I put the gist of what happened in the two chapters below.

schwabyjrMay 21, 2018 10:45 PM
"People die if they are killed."-Emiya Shirou 2006

"Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right!"-Emiya Shirou 2015

Thanks for the awe inspiring quotes from your anime version Shirou
May 22, 2018 4:23 PM
Sep 2016
schwabyjr said:
Runningman0301 said:

There's an epilogue, but you have to purchase the chapters on the website. So far there are only two chapters out right now, but there should be more coming out soon according to the end of the latest one. I put the gist of what happened in the two chapters below.

Thanks for that, I guess that's a conclusive ending
Jan 6, 2019 6:01 AM
Jan 2019
Wouuuuuuu this was really good!

More topics from this board

» Something About Us PV

IridescentJaune - May 7, 2023

0 by IridescentJaune »»
May 7, 2023 9:50 AM

Poll: » Something About Us Chapter 98 Discussion

Nunnally03 - May 20, 2017

23 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:04 AM

Poll: » Something About Us Chapter 1 Discussion

erenmeii - Mar 3, 2019

0 by erenmeii »»
Mar 3, 2019 11:23 PM

» plz help

Tylersanime - Mar 21, 2018

1 by Tylersanime »»
Mar 23, 2018 4:59 PM

» This needs an anime or something, holy.

Nehza - Nov 5, 2017

7 by Nehza »»
Mar 17, 2018 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.