Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 24, 2017 3:52 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Movie: Take On Me | Movie | Trailer
The new trailer for Kyoto Animation's Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Movie: Take On Me previews the theme song "Journey" by ZAQ. The movie is scheduled to premiere on January 6, 2018.

Mazinger Z Movie: Infinity | Movie | CM
A commercial for Mazinger Z Movie: Infinity that features the ending song "The Last Letter" by Koji Kikkawa. The movie is scheduled to premiere on January 13, 2018.

ReLIFE: Kanketsu-hen | Special | CM, PV
ReLIFE: Kanketsu-hen is a four-episode special that takes place after the events of the Summer 2016 TV anime. The episodes will stream on Amazon Prime Video and will be released as a BD & DVD on March 21, 2018.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Note: There is no YouTube mirror available. Please click here to view the promotional video.

Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai | TV | PV
Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai is an original anime created by the staff of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun at Doga Kobo. The anime is slated to broadcast in Spring 2018.

For additional previews, please see the Winter 2018 Preview thread.
Dec 24, 2017 3:57 PM

Jul 2015
That tada kun pv is so cute

Can't wait for more rikka
tragedydesuDec 24, 2017 4:02 PM
Dec 24, 2017 6:57 PM

Nov 2007
I have been waiting for a new PV for Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai and particularly because the team behind Nozaki-kun is involved! And it looks gorgeous! So, I am really happy!

Also, if anyone missed on my other post a few days earlier, @0:28 we can see Tamaya in the trailer for Take On Me!

Rikka X Yuuta forever!

And the Final Arc of ReLIFE! Kaizaki X Hishiro forever! Please be together!

As a fan of romance anime, I am ecstatic with these three PVs! Anyone who is fan of romance anime should check all three out!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 24, 2017 7:11 PM

Dec 2015
Too bad they are skipping a lot of chapters for Relife... hopefully the manga will end before the OVAs air.

More topics from this board

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

19 by feyyazu35 »»
2 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Kanpekisugite Kawaige ga Nai to Konyaku Haki sareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - 38 minutes ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
26 minutes ago

» 'Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!!' Reveals Production Staff, Teaser Promo, 2025 Debut

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

8 by 0arche »»
49 minutes ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

26 by psychoboar »»
3 hours ago

» 'Niwatori Fighter' Announces Main Cast

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

2 by Adnash »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.