Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2017 5:22 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this episode felt like it was a bit all over the place. The story is now focused on destroying relics.

Only 7 episodes in and it's already gotten this serious. A lot of battles going on. I feel like even Chrono can't contain this threat.
Nov 18, 2017 8:42 PM

Mar 2012
Just like Ren said, it's weird how the Apostles didn't try to intervene. Maybe this was their plan (Gastille's) all along or they don't want to risk any losses but I find that hard to believe considering everyone minus Wakamizu didn't lose face.

I'm glad Chrono refused Gastille's offer. If he took it, he wouldn't be back on Earth probably. But Gastille was just buying time for the inevitable to happen. Thank god Dran was there to save his best friend.

Speaking of Gastille, I'm really liking his character. It makes me wonder what his true character is.

"Everything is going according to plan" face

Why do I feel like even though Gyze didn't get to fully possess Chrono, he still remains and he'll take over Chrono eventually. Kinda like a Link Joker seed.
Nov 21, 2017 5:21 PM

Mar 2012
Looking back at the episode, I feel like Kazuma and Taiyou were in a similar situation as Chrono where they faced against an Apostle (Valeos or Grendora) to accelerate the process of their Diffride mark like Gazille was doing.

Before Chrono was about to be forcefully diffrided by Gyze, he saw Kazuma and Taiyou.

And after that, it shows the others, not all but the others beating the illusion and Rin was one of them. I find that suspicious that as one of the vessels in the relics, she was the only one shown in this shot.

When everyone finally wins, the generators are broken and Chrono is saved. I feel like Kazuma and Taiyou are the other two that were also saved but wasn't shown on screen on purpose.

There's also at the end with the shot zooms in on Striders which makes me think that Striders were the only ones who became successful vessels.
CEOAmaterasuNov 21, 2017 11:51 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2018

4 by Nemesis_Ranka »»
Mar 19, 2020 3:21 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

2 by Nemesis_Ranka »»
Mar 18, 2020 3:52 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

5 by Francis_0 »»
May 5, 2018 5:40 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

4 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
Mar 25, 2018 4:32 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2018

1 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
Mar 18, 2018 3:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.