Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2010 7:35 PM
Jun 2009
Hey,

I figured it might be a good idea to have an introduction thread for both new and old alike to this club. It might be a good way to get to know each other a little better and give people a starter for what this club is about!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 13, 2010 7:41 PM
Jun 2009
To start it off I'm Grant and I the first anime show I saw was Dragonball Z back in high school. Lol.

I started enjoying anime more when I watched a couple movies shortly before I started university, namely Princess Mononoke and Cowboy Bebop. I guess this sorta hooked me in and when this guy lent me a couple of shows in my first year at Waikato, I was sold.

You can see my favorites on my profile but I can say I enjoy an eclectic mix of anime (and some manga too!). I guess if you have any questions or want to chat about shows just get in touch :)
Mar 14, 2010 3:21 AM

Sep 2009
Great idea

I'm Joseph. Before watching Code Geass and Death Note I was never really fond of anime. Since then I try to keep up with what's popular and occasionally go back in time and watch older stuff. (Hoping to finish LoGH one day)

I pretty much like everything.. Oh and One Piece!
Mar 18, 2010 12:27 AM
Mar 2010
*WAVES!

I'm Louise! (or Lina or Simi!)

I rember watching Sailor Moon when I was a lot younger. and that pretty much got me hooked... I love gross Anime, gore is awsome.
*giggles.
ummmmm i also like little kiddy stuff.
Mar 18, 2010 12:46 AM
Jun 2009
lol are you the ginger?

*edit*

p.s welcome :)
EinhardtMar 18, 2010 1:09 AM
Mar 18, 2010 12:50 AM
May 2008
Hello everyone. My name is Miguel. I've been watching anime since I was a kid and the first anime I saw was Cedi, one of the World Masterpiece Theater series. My childhood faves were Trigun, Flame of Recca and Ghost Fighter.

I became really fascinated to anime when I saw Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances), followed by Gunslinger Girl and Midori Days. Like Einhart, I enjoy a wide-range of animes but recently I'm into slice of life and high school stories.
Mar 19, 2010 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
My name is luisa but call lulu the first anmie i watch was the origanal yugioh at the age 0f 6 then now watch yugioh 5ds at the age of 10!

the funny story is i didn't stuff until i met a girl when i was 9 she had the manga anmie drawing prodigy since then ive been drawing,reading and watching manga and anmie in memory of her she been my spark of inspration ever since who keep my manga and anmie spirit burning.

ps i read stories ment 4 teens but my mum dosent care soo yea

peace out,chilaxe and cya ancient-black
Mar 23, 2010 6:50 PM
Mar 2010
Hey, I'm Roger.

My first taste of anime was from a lot of the english-dubbed after school stuff (Dragon Ball Z, Yu Gi Oh, Beyblades, Digimon, etc) Lol.

My interest waned a little but a friend of mine gave me a few series and recommended I watch them, so I'm slowly working my way through them.

Nice to meet you all! :]
Mar 24, 2010 2:14 AM
Mar 2010
Hey guys!
I'm Kelso C: I'm new to the club and I can't wait to meet all of you in person!
It takes a lot of effort to remember this stuff but I'll rack my brain until I can come up with something!
I first got into anime through the usual dubbed and censored afterschool shows. Pokemon, digimon, DBZ.. you know the drill. Zoids really hooked me though, but I was still a little blind to the whole otaku thing so I just considered myself a hardcore fan of the one show. I eventually found my way into the comic series ElfQuest (Anyone know of it? Brilliant!), which then led to assorted manga series. Fruits Basket became a favourite, and then I found something that appealed to two of my obsessions - anime and wolves. It then just expanded and continues to do so!
I like a wide range of anime and manga and have a passion for boys love, as well as girls love. Not too fussed on the whole heterosexual thing, but occasionally it interests me.
Just drop me a line if you want to say hi!
<333
Mar 25, 2010 8:19 PM
Jun 2009
Hello to Roger and Kelso :)

Hope you both like it here and get to know of many new anime stuff :D
Apr 14, 2010 4:31 PM
Mar 2010
Hello all !!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Club Meets and Activities

Vengeful-Wolves - Sep 7, 2009

43 by Vengeful-Wolves »»
Apr 21, 2010 12:49 AM

» Darkness Falls LARP

ShadowShinto - Apr 15, 2010

0 by ShadowShinto »»
Apr 15, 2010 5:15 PM

» Recommendations for Club Members

Vengeful-Wolves - Sep 20, 2009

10 by Einhardt »»
Mar 25, 2010 2:50 PM

» AMVs

muzumuzu - Sep 14, 2009

8 by Einhardt »»
Mar 17, 2010 3:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.