Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2017 10:33 PM
Feb 2012
Hello, sorry for the notification. I have not been watching much anime or working on this project lately, so I am surprised to see that new users are still being added into the database and that there are people who joined this club.

Because this was my first experience in web development, the groundwork is quite shoddy and I'd like to rebuild the site at some point, to which I'd like to ask for your feedback on what to further develop.

Some currently planned additions/changes:

While the nightly database updates aren't particularly intensive, due to the large portion of inactive users, such as those added by others who might not even know they are on this site, nightly updates will become weekly during the same time the weekly information is logged. Daily updates would be reserved to accounts that get traffic.

A simple progress bar for the queue. A cool visual cue.

V.A database. This has been disabled for a while and only includes a couple thousand shows worth of information. I'd like to restart work on this and include other positions like directors as well.

A query system that'd allow users to get answers to questions like, "How many people rate Nichijou above Nichibros?".

I have no plans on including manga at this point as it is much less structured in release than anime.

Thank you for reading this, I hope to hear what interests people.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Work has begun again

_North - Apr 1, 2018

1 by _North »»
Apr 3, 2018 4:56 AM

» Issues

_North - Jul 10, 2016

3 by zeroryoko1974 »»
Aug 26, 2017 3:59 AM

» A few questions

Cnon - Jul 11, 2016

2 by Cnon »»
Jul 14, 2016 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.