Forum Settings
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 9, 2017 6:23 PM
Jul 2018
It was quite an interesting volume. Nice to know more about the First Spirit and more of DEM's background story.

Fraxinus was rebuilt and got upgraded to a powerful version called "Fraxinus EX". Now she can talk.

I loved the "Fairy Tale" chapter.
removed-userAug 9, 2017 6:33 PM
Apr 19, 2018 12:27 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
So so volume, already knew some stuff.

First let me say it is appearent that the translaton changed! In a good way.
Every volume previously there quite some cheesy phrases or just weird wording going on. But on this volume I cant complain at all, I m loving this new quality of the translation.

Always a joy to see Mana, I really think she is an awesome imouto, I think despite both not having many memories from the past due to DEM, they do share a very tender bond.

Mukuro seems promising, and is surely eyecandy, BUT I dont dig her outfit AND she talking like that actually makes it very hard to understand, all the more if you are not an native english speaker (would had been a plus is the translator included some kind of translation to it on the notes).
Still it was surprising that they get to go to the space with this volume!

Aas for the FairyTale, was easily the best part, and overall my favorites where Nia's costume and Tohka's, that katana suited her good.
Alternative Shidou was badass, that is the kind of Shidou our MC has to flesh out into, BADASS bro.

That ending really builds up to the next volume, thank god I dont have to wait, that is why I like to read/watch stuff in bulk.

Already started reading vol15 and surely starts much stronger already, besides judging from that cover, it gets my hype!
Mar 20, 2019 6:37 PM

Feb 2018
Mukuro planet

Mukuro points out the hypocrisy in Shido's action, noting how he is actually making the Spirits weaker and more vulnerable to DEM by sealing them.

DEM launches a surprise attack on the Ratatoskr base. During the attack, Westcott use <Beelzebub> to transport Shido and the Spirits into a fantasy world.
Jul 1, 2021 11:10 AM
Apr 2020
Oh my word, any seiyuu I loved who would voice Artimesia it’s going to be very painful to hear.

More topics from this board

» Will there be anymore Date A Live?

AceMin - May 12

22 by removed-user »»
Jun 24, 7:09 PM

» Why does this have a higher score than the anime (no spoilers)

BigBowlNoodleBoi - Sep 19, 2021

13 by baconriceneggs »»
Jun 14, 4:41 PM

» Why do people like Tokisaki Kurumi?

ZeroMajor12 - May 9

3 by Laplace_kun »»
May 10, 10:45 PM

» Date A Live Volume 22 Discussion (Beware of spoilers)

WaterLord - Jul 28, 2020

15 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Oct 19, 2023 1:57 PM

» Date a live LN

ShadowOnyx01 - Jun 20, 2022

8 by mizunos404 »»
May 14, 2023 8:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.