Forum Settings
Forums
Haru's Curse
Available on Manga Store
New
May 30, 2017 1:08 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I was so relieved the moment I saw Tougo doing okay. This would have been such an unbearable turn of events if he were to die. But in the end, they met. Natsumi all drenched in sweat, panting for air, curling up on the floor with no strength left on her legs as she ran from hospital to hospital to find Tougo.

And then the two of them reveal their real feelings for each other. Tougo pulled her to his chest, hugged her and tells her that his life got meaning because of Natsumi. And even if Haru was watching and was in pain, Natsumi decided to live with the curse of being hated by the person she loved the most in the whole world by telling Tougo that she loved him too. T_T

Breathtaking! This chapter!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 3, 2020 10:19 AM

Jun 2017
personally i would have prefered a bit more development before the culmination.Like the side to Touga being enchanted towards the elder sister from the start and disclosing of the same to Natsumi or expanding on Natsumi realisation of her feelings not entirely based on mere fun they had while visiting places Haru & Touga went plus the summer festival.
But all in all a nice read .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haru no Noroi Chapter 8 Discussion

shanimebib - May 30, 2017

6 by waalex11 »»
Aug 2, 2021 7:01 PM

Poll: » Haru no Noroi Chapter 12 Discussion

shanimebib - May 30, 2017

5 by JCDRANZER »»
May 3, 2021 4:13 PM

Poll: » Haru no Noroi Chapter 5 Discussion

xull - May 28, 2017

7 by bakakisima »»
Jan 3, 2020 7:44 AM

Poll: » Haru no Noroi Chapter 3 Discussion

shanimebib - Feb 5, 2017

2 by bakakisima »»
Jan 3, 2020 6:23 AM

Poll: » Haru no Noroi Chapter 2 Discussion

xull - Jan 25, 2017

2 by bakakisima »»
Jan 3, 2020 6:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.