Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 15, 2017 8:50 AM

Jun 2016
Not sure how to start this. Nominate an anime that you believe is of shit quality and would like to see get ripped to shreds by members of this wonderful club.

Rules:

- Only nominate completed shows please (unless it's neverending like One Piece)
- Must be available to watch online
- Please give at least one appropriate reason as to why a show deserves a roast
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 16, 2017 4:20 PM

Jan 2016
First thing that comes to mind is Re:Zero, and honestly, can I only choose one reason? If so, I'll say Natsuki Subaru's horrendous behavior and the fanbase treating him as "relatable".

Crud, that's two reasons.
I'm just confused by the whole concept of scoring by "Writing and characters." If you're not entertained, why should you care?
Apr 19, 2017 8:31 AM

Feb 2017
Personally I believe that all anime is of shit quality in some way and therefore I'm happy with any show being nominated. However I would prefer any show I've given a score of 1 to be nominated as they are objectively the bottom of a very large barrel that shouldn't ever be seen in a positive light. Do this and I might even grace you all with a pure roast the likes of which no one has ever seen before in your lives!

- Hail Steiner
Apr 19, 2017 6:04 PM

Jul 2016
Himouto! Umaru-chan, unfunny with a unbearable main character and a uninteresting mediocre plot
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Shit Talk - Re:ZERO

AndoCommando - May 1, 2017

3 by Scr0ll0ld »»
May 2, 2017 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.