Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2017 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode is so weird...

Yet again, we got that girl with the poses and knight-like armor complete with armor helm. Although there's definitely talent, I think the episode didn't really progress much in terms of storytelling. I feel underwhelmed.
Mar 10, 2017 8:36 AM

Apr 2010
So they found out the identity of Odir but seems like she isn't willing to admit it.
She is certainly an interesting girl tho.
Very childish the way she doesn't admit to things but it's clear she doesn't have ill intentions.
Mar 10, 2017 10:15 AM

Jun 2015
They found out the identity Odile. They tried many times to talk to her, but she just disappear. She seems like a nice girl at heart. She's way too awkward though.
Mar 10, 2017 6:29 PM

Nov 2015
They found out her identity, but she's still kinda resisting?

Mar 10, 2017 10:55 PM

Dec 2016
Hina was very cool in this episode trying to become friends with Odile.

I wonder if she will follow Mana to the arcade.

Morgana is up to no good again.

That creature in the preview looks like it will be very formidable.
Mar 11, 2017 5:36 AM

Nov 2011
Wow! It seems that you are reminded that there is also a main plot, oh my God! Although the story has made some progress, it is still shrouded in mystery the true purpose of it. The narrative atmosphere is always pleasant and the way of doing the characters, so little prone to hysteria, makes fun watching each episode.
Finally, they have come out of the different enemies from usual.
Mar 12, 2017 12:23 PM

Jul 2009
Odil is a nice girl, I hope she get friends with 5th force.
Mar 12, 2017 10:08 PM
Dec 2014
So Tanaka Sachiko (Odile) kinda joined the Fifth Force (sort of). As expected, but it is a shame that we didn't get to see her take on Biscuit Sirius (or maybe not - chances that Odile would've won too). It looks like she let herself get beaten by Altair Torte, which is kinda meh.

Hina was cool, and it is very much her. Worthy of her in-game popularity.

That thing in the preview reminds me of Berserker from fate. And doesn't remind me of any character in the game (other than Berserker during a Fate crossover event). So I wonder if the next episode might actually new material or filler.
Mar 15, 2017 6:09 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So even when asleep Odile still wears her helmet eh. I love how the first part of the episode that explains her life is done in a storybook format. Thats one hell of a letter from her dad though lol. Looks more like a kidnappers ransom letter than a fathers letter to his daughter. So thats her reason for wanting to destroy the prisms eh. A challenge to fifth force that tells exactly when she will attack eh. She's seem pretty sure of herself eh. Lol she always ends up messing up though with this time being her camera running out of battery before she can say her piece. Still Odile's strength is real though so they have to take her seriously. Its about time that they figured out that Odile exists here in the real world as well. Stopping Odile will be hard though as she is strong after all. Even the angel team Biscuit Sirius would have trouble taking her on even though they are the strongest team. Heh so this video was on Tierra's desk for three days straight. Meaning that she will hit them tonight instead lol.

Im surprised that they only had two teams available to guard the crystal though. Hmm and it seems that even the Ob'li are stronger this time around as well. Using sound waves to not just disorient the enemy but also to reflect rockets as well. Lol Odile showing up to deal with it instead. Lol since its past midnight Odile can't strike them anymore since she broke her promise. It looks like that Odile is really reluctant to attack Fifth force though as she can see that they aren't using it for evil purposes. In the end Odile is more like a misguided hero than anything lol. Lol Odile being so obvious to the cast yet not one see's her lurking in the background. Confronting and finding out her true reason for fighting them would be the best choice though. Io is right here.
Since the school doesn't get much transfer students narrowing her identity down is easy for Satoka the detective. So Odile has this special power where she ahs almost no presence at all eh. In a way Odile is the perfect spy if she wasn't so clumsy lol.
Lol for her to be found by one of the sisters though. So this all a plan of Satoka's eh. To use Hina to find her and make a connection to Odile eh. Out of all the sisters Hina who's the middle sister seems the best at communicating with people. In a way Odile is pretty lonely unlike the Origami sisters. Thats why she's able to let down her guard around Hina. And Odile finally does show up eh. Fulfilling her purpose and promise at last eh. Lol a theft that sends advance warning is still a theft you know. Odile's way of denying her real name lol just makes it more apparent that it is her. It seems that despite their best attempts that talking is not going to work eh. Hmm for Hina to actually sympathize with Odile though that was unexpected. Still Hina is right in that Odile does try her hardest to try and get the crystal with her own power. You have to respect her determination after all. If Odile tells them her story then they can be allies instead of enemies. Her personality in the real world is different to how she is in battle mode though lol. Meanwhile something big is approaching them.

Hmm this episode was fun and it managed to expand on Odile's motivations and her reasons for fighting Fifth force quite well. So Odile wants to destroy the crystals in order to find her father and she wants to do this alone to show her true strength eh. Its a shame that Tsubame and the others weren't able to make her talk to them though. But while her battle self may be impossible her real self in the real world who is pretty meek and nervous should be easier.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2017 9:49 PM

Oct 2008
Looks like the girls already found-out the true identity of Odile! she's even the classmates of Altair Torte!
But Damn! when in serious fight, no one can match-up against her. I think she could even win 1 vs 20!
Is she really talented strong or her mightiness has a reason!?
only her aloof attitude is just the problem left here.
4/5.

Apr 1, 2017 2:33 PM

Feb 2013
That was quite the video Odile made.
Apr 3, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2011
I guess katsudon isn't powerful enough.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 11, 2021 12:49 PM

Feb 2020
Sachiko a.k.a Odile is a very sweet girl after all.

SerafosDec 10, 2023 1:57 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2017

37 by Destroyer31 »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:06 AM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

17 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 2:01 PM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2017

18 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 1:33 PM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 12:19 PM

Poll: » Schoolgirl Strikers: Animation Channel Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2017

16 by Serafos »»
Jun 11, 2021 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.