Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 5, 2017 2:37 PM

Apr 2012
Do you guys think so too?
So far the 2 previous arcs weren't that good.
The 1st one bombed for obvious reasons.
The 2nd one was incoherent with a forced ending yet cute.

The insert/background music doesn't resonate with me because they were forgettable.

There are times I wonder if AIC could again put together a well told story like Amagami.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 5, 2017 4:09 PM

Dec 2014
Quick nitpick, but AIC wasn't the one who produced Seiren. That'd be Studio Gokumi and AXsiZ. (The former should be notable to you because they also produced Yuuki Yuuna, which is on your favorites list)
Burger-MeisterMar 5, 2017 4:13 PM
Mar 5, 2017 5:17 PM

Apr 2012
Burger-Meister said:
Quick nitpick, but AIC wasn't the one who produced Seiren. That'd be Studio Gokumi and AXsiZ. (The former should be notable to you because they also produced Yuuki Yuuna, which is on your favorites list)

Did you even understand what I wrote?
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.

To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 5, 2017 5:23 PM

Dec 2014
Janethan23 said:
Burger-Meister said:

Did you even understand what I wrote?

Yeah I did, I was just pointing out a minor error. (As you can tell from my list, I haven't watched Seiren yet; I'll watch all of Amagami SS first then move on to it)
Mar 5, 2017 5:40 PM

Jan 2011
Not so studio, how much staff (Amagami - Seiren):

Music:
Oomori Toshiyuki > Nobusawa Nobuaki

Seiyuu:
Top seiyuu > Not so much top seiyuu...

Script:
Aono Daio, Oota Ryou, Sakamoto Toshihiro (game script and anime planning) and Kimura Noboru (anime script) > Takayama Kisai, character designer Amagami...

CharDesign:
Takayama Kisai = Takayama Kisai (well...)

Based:
Perfect game > Takayama mind
lesikMar 5, 2017 5:46 PM
Mar 5, 2017 7:11 PM

Dec 2012
Burger-Meister said:

Misunderstanding avoidable but OP did not make it clear. He was talking about Studio Gokumi and AXsiZ doing a bad job.
Mar 6, 2017 12:51 AM

Sep 2010
Janethan23 said:
well told story

I have to deny, Amagami was average too.
Mar 6, 2017 2:29 PM

Apr 2012
Ookami-des said:
Janethan23 said:
well told story

I have to deny, Amagami was average too.

Well if put it that way, Amagami is average then Seiren is below average.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

143 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

57 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

99 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

131 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.