Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 14, 2017 2:09 PM

Sep 2014
Has anyone actually read this sequel or at least remember what it's about? Does the previous story end on a cliff-hanger for this sequel? It's only 12 chapters long so does it really conclude everything for the main character or is this a 12 chapter story on characters that don't matter?

Does he find his parents in the end? Does he get the dog (Shiro) back?
Dec 13, 2018 9:08 AM
Jan 2013
SenpaiNoticedU said:
Has anyone actually read this sequel or at least remember what it's about? Does the previous story end on a cliff-hanger for this sequel? It's only 12 chapters long so does it really conclude everything for the main character or is this a 12 chapter story on characters that don't matter?

Does he find his parents in the end? Does he get the dog (Shiro) back?
I know tis a bit late but I read this as suggested by the translator note given
It's just a separated story that fits here chronologically, chapter 64 he leaves the baseball player hut and this story is set 2 weeks after that
Shiro does appear although doesn't have a major role.

It's actually wildly different from what's usually presented on the main series but it also does relate to the title "Survival"
Ultimately, it's a whole new story with a whole new set of characters that Satoru meet, literally "another story"
gone bai bai
Dec 13, 2018 9:20 AM

Sep 2014
I've managed to read both the ending to the original book and the 'side-story'. I don't see why the author couldn't have just merged the both together. The ending to the story wasn't satisfying and if I knew what the ending would be like I would have never bothered to read this at all! =P

At least Shiro get's a happy ending and conclusion! =D
Dec 13, 2018 5:10 PM
Jan 2013
SenpaiNoticedU said:
I've managed to read both the ending to the original book and the 'side-story'. I don't see why the author couldn't have just merged the both together. The ending to the story wasn't satisfying and if I knew what the ending would be like I would have never bothered to read this at all! =P

probably a post-series ending book to either ride the popularity of his work or because the author had a new idea and had a convenient already built universe he could easily use
probably both since I don't really agree with an entire reconstructed city outta nowhere, that was weird
gone bai bai
Jun 25, 2019 4:31 PM
Apr 2019
Mkim said:
SenpaiNoticedU said:

probably a post-series ending book to either ride the popularity of his work or because the author had a new idea and had a convenient already built universe he could easily use
probably both since I don't really agree with an entire reconstructed city outta nowhere, that was weird

The whole thing didn't make sense, I found it annoying since the author actually connected this back to the main series (I.E the MC has new clothes) and it leaves little said. I felt like this manga was also trying to hard to be political
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.