Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2017 7:07 PM

Nov 2016
Suggestions⚫Ideas⚫Comments⚫Brainstorm

Here any member can post their ideas and suggestions for the club and rp, it can be about anything about the club, guidebook, locations, events etc. and is a great place to brainstorm. Admins will do their best to use this board to make the club a better and more fun place for everyone, as we want each member to enjoy the club, and want to be here after a long day. We currently are in the middle of doing a few updates, so we may take some time to use your suggestions, but we will be reading them. Below are a few things we are looking for, but remember all suggestions and ideas are welcome! Hope you all have fun brainstorming!

Currently seeking:
⚫In vault event ideas
⚫Job ideas or submissions
⚫Character Bio Ideas

Coming Soon:
⚫Hunger system starts Feb 6th or 7th
⚫Second Event starts Feb. 6th
⚫Cafeteria Menu Done
Melinda420Feb 6, 2017 8:19 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 3, 2017 12:29 PM

Sep 2016
I'm suggesting a thread out of the shelter like city destroyed by the meteor.or the place where the meteor hit or even the meteor itself.and when we're out there'll be animals that evolved/devolved into stronger wild forms that eat humans.for example reptiles will be dinosaurs and rats will become bigger.big enough to eat humans.these were reptiles and rats so think what bears would be.if you don't want to make it so OP then maybe reptiles will become man-size minsters.and if you think that's also too OP, you can make it so they died because they're weak and other animals which are stronger could live.I'm no scientist and I don't know if there's a difference between humans and animals so I can't explain why humans died while animals became mutants.so may be there can be humans with super powers who aren't smart.their super powers,unlike those who live in the shelter will be based on where they live.for example if someone used to live on the beach they'll have the power to control water.if someone used to live in a snowy place then they have ice power. And while I'm at it I've a suggestion for the food system.the main way to
Lose hunger(not the only on though) is to lose stamina and health.for example let's say you have 1000 hunger(just an example numbers can change) and 100 stamina and health. your hunger Stamina and health are all max but you get engaged the in a fight.after the fight your stats were 0 stamina and 1 health.(quick suggestion.make attacks consume health if stamina is 0) then you should start regenerating little by little.when they're back to max they regenerated 199.you'll have lost 199 hunger when they're max.other than that you'll lose by the passing of time.you'll lose one hunger every minute or every post.if you for example say.*he entered his room* and in the next post you say *he left his room after staying there for three hours* then he stayed there for 180 minutes and lost 180 hunger.but if that's added whenever you move you'll gmhave to specifie distance and stamina.let's say you left from the jobs center to the cafeteria.you'll have to specify the time it took you to go there and the stamina you spent going there.if you walked slowly then you spend almost no stamina but take a while,which isn't a problem if you're not hungry.if you're hungry hunger will slow you down but you can run.you won't lose hunger as all stamina and health you lose won't regenerate unless your hunger is greater than 10%.different characters Will have different hunger maximum which won't change after they're approved.(this last part I made specifically for my char who,just like his creator(me), can eat enough food to fill 3 guys for a few hours and want food again in 15 mins).the same could go for thirst except that it only heals health and not stamina.and if someone's thirsty and his hunger is full or the other way around he can't heal a thing.
RaioresFeb 3, 2017 12:33 PM
Feb 4, 2017 6:34 AM

Nov 2016
Need a advertisement like

Old Earth Rp Club ♣
~First Event started~
Active◾Friendly◾Event Crazy
We are looking for you to join!
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=72996

Melinda420Feb 4, 2017 7:36 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Verdeau Job Center ( 1 2 )

Sakura_megami - Jan 14, 2017

62 by Avnore_Alter »»
Feb 13, 2017 9:31 PM

» Cafeteria ( 1 2 )

Melinda420 - Jan 16, 2017

66 by Avnore_Alter »»
Feb 13, 2017 9:27 PM

» Training Room

10 by Raiores »»
Feb 7, 2017 3:38 AM

» Top Floor

1 by Ernestly »»
Feb 6, 2017 9:18 PM

Sticky: » ~Club Guide Book~

Melinda420 - Jan 6, 2017

9 by NinjaZombie »»
Feb 6, 2017 10:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.