Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2017 8:26 PM

Nov 2016

Top Floor: Not many members know what is located on the top floor besides the vault door, and it's guarded day and night. Those in security know that it's the command center for the vault, and all it's controls and functions. Security are not to speak of the top floor, but there are whispers going around the vault. That Security is keeping information from the vault members, they are able to see the outside world through a small weathered camera. Though the site is not much to see as Verdeau village could be seen,or more like what was left of the village. Most buildings had crumbled, no sign of human presence. But that doesn't mean nothing is stirring, for security have caught movement outside the vault, and things have been changing.
ErnestlyFeb 6, 2017 9:21 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 6, 2017 9:18 PM

Jan 2017
@Byakugaran @Pretty-Setsu @Ernestly @Raiores @CuddlyAngel15
Message from our leader

To my Verdeau Soldiers

It has come to my attention that the Verdeau Vault is currently undergoing maintenance problems, this must not be allowed to continue any longer, you are responsible for making sure the vault members are in line, and keeping them there. I have demanded double time for all Verdeau soldiers, which should allow you to keep watch over the vault members. Make sure that they are contributing to the vault as a whole in a positive and helpful way, there is no room for free loaders in Verdeau, and we must not permit them to continue as if there is. If you find anyone who is not contributing, you are to bring them to the top floor and I am to decide what to do with them. Any soldiers caught trying to help vault members or disobeying these orders are to be brought in as well. If the people in Verdeau cannot find a way to sustain the shelter, and refuse to do so even when they can...then we may be looking at some much harder times ahead of us.
^-^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Verdeau Job Center ( 1 2 )

Sakura_megami - Jan 14, 2017

62 by Avnore_Alter »»
Feb 13, 2017 9:31 PM

» Cafeteria ( 1 2 )

Melinda420 - Jan 16, 2017

66 by Avnore_Alter »»
Feb 13, 2017 9:27 PM

» Training Room

10 by Raiores »»
Feb 7, 2017 3:38 AM

Sticky: » ~Club Guide Book~

Melinda420 - Jan 6, 2017

9 by NinjaZombie »»
Feb 6, 2017 10:02 AM

» Male Bunkers

36 by Sakura_megami »»
Feb 4, 2017 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.