Forum Settings
Forums
BAKI
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 12, 2016 9:54 AM

May 2008
What the title basically asks.

And if someone does, when would the earliest that a subbed version would get released, both 'fast' version and 'quality++' versions, so to speak? DVD came out on what, Dec 6th, so how long would it take a group to sub it? Anyone know if there's even quality raw out yet and just waiting for a group to sub it or they still waiting for dvd raw? Surely not after a week of it being out already..?

And don't get me wrong from my tone. I know beggars can't be choosers, but at least they can be informed. Isn't informed leecher/beggar better than an ignorant leecher/beggar? See.. :P

Anyway, thanks in advance.. ;)
Dec 14, 2016 8:52 AM

Oct 2007
You should know by now that there are barely any competent translators around anymore who can translate from scratch. Since this doesn't have an official (aka Crunchy/funi) script to work on, its unlikely we'll see a subbed version any time soon.
Dec 22, 2016 8:44 PM

Sep 2013
It's just an interview, a manga montage then a preview of season 3.
You don't need subs unless you want the interview.
Mar 5, 2017 2:10 PM

Feb 2013
Subbed version is online.
The big question is when will they put the number of episodes already, well the episode because it's only one.
Aug 28, 2017 7:33 PM
Aug 2017
ichii_1 said:
It's just an interview, a manga montage then a preview of season 3.
You don't need subs unless you want the interview.

I know this has nothing to do with this subject, but from where is your banner? yeah, I would like to know, sorry if I bother you.
Aug 28, 2017 8:06 PM

Sep 2013
EtInArcadiaEgo said:

I know this has nothing to do with this subject, but from where is your banner? yeah, I would like to know, sorry if I bother you.

Aug 28, 2017 8:16 PM
Aug 2017
ichii_1 said:
EtInArcadiaEgo said:

Thank you so much, from this type of work I like to search artist to keep them on my bookmarks. I found it thanks to you.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baki Episode 1 Discussion

ichii_1 - Dec 22, 2016

16 by Augusto_Pilz »»
Dec 7, 2023 4:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.