Forum Settings
Forums

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Episode 22 Discussion)

New
Aug 28, 2016 7:57 PM
Feb 2014
Dang, I was not expecting them to make so much progress against the Witch Cult so quickly. Having a whole fleet of badasses on your side really improves things, eh? But it seems like Betelgeuse can leap from body to body somehow when he gets killed. Kind of his own equivalent of Return By Death? Could still be a long haul before they truly defeat him/them.

Good to see Subaru learning and changing, even if only bit by bit. Reconciling with Julius (or trying) shows increasing maturity.

I have a feeling that sudden weirdness with Ram at the end is a little bit of a trick on us viewers. Like, it looks ominous, but it's really fine. Or, hey, maybe she'll fuck everything up and suffering will abound. That would also fit. :I
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 28, 2016 10:12 PM

Sep 2014
This was a pretty good episode!
Not really that big of a fan of the body leaping thing, I personally think it would have been cooler giving them different powers other than the Elfen Lied one ahha. Overall, that doesn't really bother me that much though.

The motivational speech by the old knight-guy was really awesome, probably my favorite part of this episode other than all the Felix moments, OF COURSE.
OH AND THERE WERE MANY.
"Subaru-Kyun~" Ehehehhe
Thanks Re:Zero for waifu of the season 118/10

I'm also thinking that end bit was more of a false "oh shit" seeing as everything has been going well lately and they don't want viewers to lose interest or whatever.
I'm probably wrong though. We shall see!
Aug 28, 2016 10:44 PM
Jan 2015
It's the same power because it is the same person, we still don't know if there are more powers, wether or not they are linked to the role/person etc. Also love those mini cat people, they are great.
Aug 29, 2016 6:19 PM
Jul 2011
I think we're going to come out to where each sin is going to have a different form of immortality representing their sin. Sloth has the lazy way out of just trading bodies with the bonus of unseen hands. Subaru has the immortality of time travel, and is prideful in the fact that it MUST be him in the resurrection. Each sin is going to have something to resurrect, and then a bonus power on top of it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season — episode 9 discussion

BinaryBlob - Sep 2, 2020

3 by BinaryBlob »»
Oct 14, 2020 12:25 PM

» Watashi ga Motete Dousunda — episode 12 discussion

TheGreatAtario - Dec 24, 2016

0 by TheGreatAtario »»
Dec 24, 2016 4:26 PM

» Watashi ga Motete Dousunda — episode 11 discussion

TheGreatAtario - Dec 17, 2016

0 by TheGreatAtario »»
Dec 17, 2016 1:38 PM

» Watashi ga Motete Dousunda — episode 10 discussion

TheGreatAtario - Dec 10, 2016

0 by TheGreatAtario »»
Dec 10, 2016 9:42 AM

» Watashi ga Motete Dousunda — episode 9 discussion

TheGreatAtario - Dec 3, 2016

0 by TheGreatAtario »»
Dec 3, 2016 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.