Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2016 7:53 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What the heck did I just watch (ʘ‿ʘ) The weirdest anime episodes I've seen in a long while. Maybe even ever, lolz. I guess this was like a wet dream of some young lesbian in a closet, or something? That would explain why everyone wanted to molest her :D

Charadesigns were very cute at the very least, sasuga CLAMP. Too bad they didn't serve any plot. Wonder if manga is any better?
Mar 22, 2017 12:14 AM

Mar 2012
The ED was awesome~

They broke like a lot of rules in the chess game. Pieces moved in ways they shouldn't have, movements that are physically impossible to cross colors crossed colors, and so on
Mar 25, 2019 4:47 AM

Aug 2012
Well even at just 30 minutes this felt like a waste of time lol. Also the BGM for this OVA was so annoying, robbed the episodes of any sense off atmosphere or anything. It's like the BGM is telling the viewer just how pointless this all is.

I also noticed that the rules of chess were completely ignored. I mean the third move has the Bishop moving forward!?

At least the Clamp designs were nice but that's about it.
Apr 16, 2019 9:58 AM

Sep 2018
I don't understand why everyone is so harsh on this. It's just a short piece of lesbian ecchii fluff. I found it cute and fun.
Sep 12, 2023 2:59 PM

Oct 2018
Ok, that chess game was bs. The character designer did a really good job translating CLAMP's design into animation and that one background of the sky wen Miyuki was being flying with that chick at the start of the 2nd episode was quite nice too.
Sep 30, 2023 4:21 PM

Dec 2018
This would have been better if Miyuki wasn’t being constantly assaulted and screaming her head off the whole time
Pretty character designs though. Wish they were utilized better

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fushigi no Kuni no Miyuki-chan Episode 1 Discussion

Yuri-Crusader - Apr 10, 2021

3 by Lucifrost »»
Sep 19, 9:50 PM

» What did you think?

Becloud - Nov 16, 2011

16 by elgatosaika »»
Jun 8, 2023 2:56 PM

» mirrorland

MangaxMe - Apr 24, 2010

1 by Mon_Diamond »»
May 25, 2010 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.