Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2016 7:21 AM

Dec 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kaoru!!! You need to get back there and claim your you spot by Nana's side that is rightfully yours!!!!!

Hopefully after hearing that story and finding that some guy is making moves on Nana, he will put an end to this NTR feeling that I've have growing inside me for the past few chapters. It came to the point which is painful to read.

So let's see how this progresses from a safe distance.
FunkyExJul 14, 2016 7:33 AM
Jul 14, 2016 9:14 AM

Sep 2013
he needs to get her back
Jul 14, 2016 9:24 AM
Dec 2013
Eughhhhhh This chapter made me feel gross. I don't want it to go like this.
Jul 15, 2016 12:12 AM
Jul 2008
TimeShifter said:
Just posting here to later say "I called it." Kaoru is going to ask Nana if she's been doing breathers with someone else. She'll say yes, because she did one with Ryoko. He'll think she means Purgatory and get upset, and say he's doing them without her too, breaking her heart. Then Purgatory will upload the photo Ryoko took of Nana, Kaoru will get furious/depressed and turn to the older woman whose name I can't remember to try and prove he can do BDSM with anyone and doesn't need Nana. At a crucial moment where Kaoru is struggling to try and tie her correctly while tamping down his hurt feelings, she'll stop him with a beautiful look on her face and make him admit he's in love with his high school sweetheart.

Meanwhile, Nana will be hurt and may even initially consider creepy Purgatory's offer/blackmail, but get saved by that guy who has a crush on her (though he'll miss some of the context and not understand that she's into BDSM). Now ideally I'd like for Kaoru to realize his mistake and be the one to show up to try and save Nana right as she saves herself, they resolve their issues and we move on from this unnecessary drama BS and get back to why we actually enjoy this story, but I don't have high hopes for that anytime soon. The author seems to really be milking this separation drama for as long as possible.

-TS

Haha, the author will be waaaay more straight and direct with all this, generating way less drama (this isn't shoujo manga). Still, it's gonna be a troll arc from beginning to the end, so be advised, frustration coming. :P
Jul 17, 2016 7:29 PM

Feb 2014
Had to check the raws to see if i was going to drop this. I wont post spoilers though
Around and around the cycle goes.
Jul 13, 2020 10:03 AM

Jan 2013
theres borderline illegal stuff going on here. sometimes u can in fact judge a book by its cover.

More topics from this board

» Does this manga have NTR?

Ssnowyy - Mar 5

3 by AleppoSoap »»
Mar 31, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru Chapter 156 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Dec 25, 2016

24 by Schernobyl »»
Dec 19, 2023 4:14 PM

» What happened in the last dozen chapters?

Duerdak - Feb 3, 2018

8 by Schernobyl »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:56 PM

» Where to read?

SenseiDaichi - Nov 3, 2023

2 by SenseiDaichi »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:48 PM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru Chapter 155 Discussion

uzee - Nov 7, 2016

7 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 27, 2023 8:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.