Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2016 4:44 AM

Jul 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit this was hard to read, can't believe i cried from the first chapter......
Jun 16, 2020 6:07 AM

Mar 2012
I was crying by the end, raising Eye since he was a pup and then letting go of him has to be the toughest thing ever.
May 31, 2021 6:09 AM

Feb 2021
It was such a lighthearted chapter dealing with how a child would react in such a situation. Leaving behind a dog whom you raised since it's birth sure is hard. I didn't cry but I surely felt how Hitomi was feeling at that time.
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Sep 10, 12:08 AM
Apr 2024
I love the story but I don't like so much the grafic

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eien no With Chapter 3 Discussion

TuzoAnime - Apr 6, 2010

15 by marta_valse »»
Sep 10, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Eien no With Chapter 2 Discussion

DeonX - May 31, 2021

2 by marta_valse »»
Sep 10, 3:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.