Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 19, 2016 1:18 AM
Jul 2014
Well I'm not particularly sure how we should set this up, but I have a general idea
Few things that need to be discussed, one being if we should enact a limit for the number of eps/seasons for each AOTW. Should we disqualify anime that is over 1 or 2 seasons?
Another question is how we should vote for the AOTY. Would you all prefer we just hold the vote on MAL with a poll in each thread like this, or would you rather get all of /cum/ involved in a strawpoll? It would be more inclusive, but easily rigged. Another option would be deciding the choices for the week here, and then letting /cum/ as a whole decide, so people don't HAVE to join our autism club. Alternatively we could just decide everything through strawpolls and this club will just serve as a more permanent announcement platform for the AOTY. Obviously it would still be posted in the /cum/ thread, but this would be more easily accessible

I don't want to get ahead of myself though, because as of writing this I'm the only member here kek
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 19, 2016 1:49 AM
Jun 2016
cum lol

It would probably be easier to just set everything up through the thread. I doubt many anons have/would be bother making a memelist account.
Jun 19, 2016 2:42 PM
Jul 2014
slavik_spaghetti said:
cum lol

It would probably be easier to just set everything up through the thread. I doubt many anons have/would be bother making a memelist account.

Yeah that much is obvious now kek. Was hoping most of /cum/ would have one of these. I'll shill this a bit more, but we'll just run it through the thread and just use this as announcements I guess
Feb 16, 2023 1:55 PM
Apr 2015
I think I should decide which anime is the best and no one should question my authority on it, so yeah get bent
Feb 16, 2023 1:56 PM
Apr 2015
Also Please send your paypal information and Cum
Feb 16, 2023 1:57 PM
Aug 2014
No that's stupid, i think we should put every name of anime of the season on pieces of paper and put them in a big black culdron, i stir it with my wooded spoon and then we all randomly draw a piece and the one we draw we have to watch, everybody wins.
Feb 16, 2023 1:58 PM
Apr 2015
Lordjoro97 said:
No that's stupid, i think we should put every name of anime of the season on pieces of paper and put them in a big black culdron, i stir it with my wooded spoon and then we all randomly draw a piece and the one we draw we have to watch, everybody wins.

Fuck I hate soup and I hate you, FUCK
Feb 16, 2023 2:00 PM
Apr 2015
But yeah Anime of the year is clearly Erased (LMAO YOU THOUGHT) Fucking awful show dont watch it for real though rezero was kinda based redpill cringe 100 wholesome but L fell off + ratio
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.