Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2016 3:53 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The only thing I liked about this anime is how the main character pronounced sempai in the English dub.
Jun 12, 2017 7:37 AM
Oct 2013
Good shape and detail in the body.

The ring piercings all over her sensitive parts was somewhat lewd. They disappeared some times bit it was a dream so totally normal I guess XD The hanging from ledge play was not bad due to the fear that would be from it combined with the forced Eros.

Quite a rare play with the bending over to drink own pussy juice and the arm insertion.

Was also a bit of a comedy due to the silliness of situations and the totally fake voice over for her which didn't resemble her at all XD
Feb 12, 2021 11:41 PM

Aug 2020
"Good shape and detail in the body." My ass!

The art style on it's own isn't that bad, but the actual body shapes during most H scenes look awful, especially with how inconsistent some body parts look throughout different scenes. The animation is poorly animated. In some frames it looks like they are barely even moving.

The plot is pretty cool though. VR dreams of your crush sounds like a nice concept, but that plot concept is the only enjoyable part of this hentai, everything else about it is garbage.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Jan 15, 2022 5:09 PM
Jan 2017
This anime started off kinda hawt. but i feel by after the scene w/ the girl on a leash it felt like it was dragging on by then
Dec 11, 2022 7:43 PM

Nov 2010
Is this the hentai version of Total Recall?
Interesting story. However, the sex scenes weren't too interesting. Also, the chick isn't really my type. 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.