Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 3, 2010 6:24 AM

Apr 2009
Fine, I'll give you a chance.
Give me AT LEAST 10 reasons that would make you a good admin.
Reason can be ANYTHING as long as I like what I hear.
But if you say stuff like you're a good drawer, guitarist etc. I want solid proof of that.

Unacceptable reasons:
-Because I want to
-Because I have to
-Because I would be good admin
-Because you have to make me admin
-Because no one else is an admin
-Lol just bored

PS: Anything means anything, from music preferences to sexuality.
PSS: If you want your chances to go up, give several reasons more as long as you're not repeating yourself.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 19, 2010 6:16 PM

Dec 2009
1. Kusano has and always be one of my top characters no matter what happens. She is just absolutely ADORABLE!
2. I can help make member cards and create help if I am needed/if you message me :] although since I'm in college it might take me a few hours to get back to you but I will get back to you on the same day :D
3. Sekirei was one of my favorite animes because of how the story line went along and the ending left me drooling for Season 2!!! I can't wait for it and it's such a cliffhanger :[
4. I watch many different types of animes with great story lines and I can benefit the club my creating activities, recruiting more people and creating polls :D
5. I have taken 3 years worth of classes in Technology, meaning 2 years of Advanced Information Technology in High School and 1 Year in UAT (University of Advanced Techonlogy, in Tempe, Arizona)
6. I am a pervert :P Yes haha I admit it, I like watching animes that involve perverted things but mostly on the laughing side not the "Creepy stare stare" side. cuz thats well... creepy x)
7. I am in many clubs and i participate in all club activities. I am currently in 70+ different clubs and 10+ of them gotta be Sekirei xD I believe so anyway I lost count :]
8. I am a frequent MAL freak. I like to check my list and i always check it twice (HAHA JUST LIKE SANTA CLAUS! Bad joke. :<)
9. I'm just plain awesome?
10. I ran out of reasons :( but I hope those 8 are good enough? :D <3 yes?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.