Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2016 4:23 PM

Apr 2015

I request some help from you guys whether it´s guide lines or just tips or whatever
For some stupid reason I´m having trouble drawing a side-view(like looking at something from the left or right and only half of the body is visible) with the head sightly tilted down.
And so I´m asking if you guys can help me with any already make picture, guide line, or to help me draw.
lightchaFeb 8, 2016 3:53 PM

Im not bad at english Im just a horrible speller
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 8, 2016 10:00 AM
Oct 2015
(Sorry for being quite late with a reply, saw this, but then forgot about it, and now I suddenly remembered)

Do you mean like side-view of just the head, or of the whole body?(sorry, I somehow missed that you did write head and half of the body...)

If just the face, then maybe one of these could be helpful?
http://www.drawinghowtodraw.com/stepbystepdrawinglessons/2010/01/how-to-draw-anime-manga-faces-heads-in-profile-side-view/
http://naschi.deviantart.com/art/Learn-Manga-How-to-draw-the-female-head-side-355596417
http://www.mangastictuts.com/draw-the-side-of-a-face-in-manga-style/

Wish you good luck with your drawing! ;D
And hope any of those might be helpful, if not, just tell me, and I'll see. Have a good day!
ItrunFeb 10, 2016 7:39 AM
Feb 10, 2016 4:16 AM

May 2014
I don't know if I can help you since I don't start with anatomy. (Like circles and stuff.) But here's my own tutorial if you're ever interested. ^^

I hope that it will help even a little. :D

If you ever need help anything please feel free to tell me, I would like to help. ^^

Sorry if my sketches were a little bit hard to understand, as well as my English..
Edit: Sorry I focused on the side view part and didn't noticed bout' the half body thing...
KenzoFeb 10, 2016 6:38 AM
kenzo_makino2@yahoo.co.jp
ameba.jp
Feb 12, 2016 6:10 PM

Apr 2015
(Confession) I had actually finished 2 days ago I´m sorry i didn´t say anything until now my onee-chan was really glued to the pc theses day, And school gave me an unnecessary amount of homework, so allot of thing wanted me to not try the tutorials,

Anyway here´s the end result:

(Its possible i might modifi the end result)

Thankyou @Kohakuuusch and @Kenzo for being the only one who helped me

(NOTE FOR OBSERVERS)As the name of the topic stats anyone else can request help here and we members of the club will do our best to help you.

P.s. Geezus @Kenzo did u really just start :0 just with that tutorial I think you already far surpassed most of us here

Feb 12, 2016 9:05 PM

May 2014
The outcome looks really nice!

And yeah, I just started doing a manga, but I've already do digital paintings and stuff since last October 2015. ^^"
kenzo_makino2@yahoo.co.jp
ameba.jp
Apr 2, 2016 7:21 PM

Apr 2015
This isnt of drawing but of editing, for two week i have been working on a new drawing but dued to the size and quality of my camera I have to take pictures in-part and Imgur doesnt have a add-extra-picture nor does M.S. paint and I cant use Paint tool SAI because my winrar free-trial expierd (atleast I think thats what the window said), suggestions please......

Apr 3, 2016 3:24 AM
Oct 2015
About WinRar, usually when it says that it has expired you can just ignore that, since it will still work perfectly fine, even if it keeps saying that it has expired (it's simply the way WinRar shows it's love). :v

But if you can't get Paint Tool SAI to work, Gimp https://www.gimp.org/downloads/ is a free open-source option, that should be able to do what you want to do here. If you don't have too limited internet to wanna download it, of course.

Hope it works -cha! :D

//On a off-topic note, I just had my first notification from a watched topic/thread, amazing new feature it seems. Revolutionary, getting notifs from your watched topics now. (*'▽')

EDIT: And if you can indeed use your WinRar now (even though it says it has expired), or in the future when/if you've redownloaded WinRar otherwise, I would recommend to you the idea of unzipping programs that are zipped, since for one you won't need WinRar to open them anymore, and some things run smoother and more effectively when they're no longer zipped. The zipped format is mostly for transferring a bunch files, from what I know at least, not that I'm an expert or anything.

EDIT2: If your WinRar truly does not work anymore, although it really should still work even though it's saying it's expired. Just redownload the trial: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
ItrunApr 3, 2016 7:07 AM
Apr 9, 2016 11:58 AM

Apr 2015
Thankyou for the advice but thats not what I was asking for.
Im asking for some paint/editing software that can put picture on-top eachother and I cant use Powerpoint because I'll have to reduce the images size-es. As i right this i couldnt find a button in painttool sai that does that

Also sorry for the stupidly delayed reply, Ive been busy with other stuff

Apr 11, 2016 10:57 AM
Oct 2015
lightcha said:
Im asking for some paint/editing software that can put picture on-top eachother ... As i right this i couldnt find a button in painttool sai that does that

When I open up a file in Paint Tool SAI it looks like this at the far left of the window.
This part here below, is for "layers". Which I don't know if you know how they work or not?
If you already know what they are and how they work, then maybe it is that that sub-window has somehow disappeared in your instance of SAI? I tried checking if it could be hidden in the options under "Window (W)" (second one from the right)
Unexpectedly I found no option for hiding it there (although there was an option for anchoring it to the right instead of the left). Then again your SAI could be broken somehow, or a different version from the one I have on my computer at the moment.

If you don't know what "layers" are in image editing/painting/drawing programs, or how they work, there's probably many good guides to how they work out there. Most image editing/painting/drawing programs (that I know of at least) use them (besides Microsoft Paint, but we all pretend that one does not exist now).

Akh... finding a good quick tutorial for SAI that covers the basics of layers necessary for your purpose and not a lot of other unnecessary stuff, was more tedious than it should have been somehow.
Soooo I'll just link the Wikipedia page for layers, as well as another random tutorial for layers in Photoshop, even though they're different programs, the basics of how layers work (which is all you'll need for the purpose you stated) works pretty much the same in most known programs (that I know about at least).

Best wishes to -cha! (/・ω・)/
May 3, 2016 2:27 AM

Dec 2015
Drawing Tutorials and Drawing tools Right Serve Here:

[Click the Picture!]
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2016 6:43 PM

Apr 2015
Soo... Ive been working in character designs and one thing your gonna is make your character do different expressions. Some drawing later

I know it looks good but..... It was literaly the only one I could make in a span of 3days, not kidding, So please help me anyway you guys can wheither its a emotion sheet, advice, whatever(also wow her skull is alot different then usual)

P.S. Oh! And if you can, maybe some guidelines of a person facedown on a table.

Jun 23, 2016 4:09 AM

Dec 2015
lightcha said:
Soo... Ive been working in character designs and one thing your gonna is make your character do different expressions. Some drawing later

I know it looks good but..... It was literaly the only one I could make in a span of 3days, not kidding, So please help me anyway you guys can wheither its a emotion sheet, advice, whatever(also wow her skull is alot different then usual)

P.S. Oh! And if you can, maybe some guidelines of a person facedown on a table.

friend try the tutorial i made in my post with manga artrade i gave your
look the last spoiler there if don't ask me later i will sent it for you full tutorial
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2016 4:20 AM

Apr 2015
Ervic_Euphemia12 said:

look the last spoiler there if don't ask me later i will sent it for you full tutorial

Took a look and while there are face theres no tips on how to create them only refrences, I only found ones for a enthusiastic character.

Jun 23, 2016 4:26 AM

Dec 2015
lightcha said:
Ervic_Euphemia12 said:

Took a look and while there are face theres no tips on how to create them only refrences, I only found ones for a enthusiastic character.

i see you dont get it let me explain
did you see stik figure in side the body try it in 3 position in same projection
then load circles inside of those fliping part of the stick figure then connect all circle
make sure you made you character in those projection you saw
that illustration will guide you how you design your character
sample!!!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introduce yourself.

YamamotoSensei - Jan 1, 2016

25 by IkariTheDemon »»
Aug 3, 2016 5:25 AM

Poll: » Would you guys like an Art Trade?

lightcha - May 31, 2016

16 by Moriya_san »»
Jun 28, 2016 2:55 AM

» [ACTIVITY] Write for me Senpai!--First Edition

YamamotoSensei - May 13, 2016

27 by Moriya_san »»
Jun 21, 2016 9:04 PM

» [Game]What do you think?

lightcha - Apr 20, 2016

13 by lightcha »»
May 29, 2016 3:44 PM

» Plot disscusion

lightcha - Feb 14, 2016

2 by lightcha »»
Mar 2, 2016 4:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.