Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2016 4:47 AM

Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Rare to see triplets in hentai.

The body detail and motion is not bad. Its got the basics down. The girls don't appeal too well and h scenes are a bit weak though.

The principal seems to be quite the villain, raping mc's mother for some reason in the past. He even banged his own niece it seems during her past.

Not very dramatic or funny story wise, despite rape of 3 females already. Characterisation has been too shallow so far to care about anyone.
Mar 10, 2017 3:59 AM
Jul 2018
I really liked Noelle's English VA. Haruka and a bunch of the other girls also had voices I liked, but Noelle definitely took the cake. The other thing I really liked was the music playing in the background when that girl cried near the end of the episode. On another note, I remember seeing that rape scene at the beginning when I was like 12. I was horrified, like the protagonist in the first flashback, to say the least.
Feb 19, 2022 2:32 AM

May 2019
Dude grown up to be a rapist because his dad was a cuckold. I think we as society should take this lesson seriously. On a more serious note, i enjoyed that slight display of compassion from MC to Shirone (the last girl), both of whom were traumatized by adult's sexual desires.
Jul 2, 2023 7:36 PM

Nov 2010
I got a massive boner during Shirone's sex scene. She's so hot with her black uniform and long hair. I like her color scheme. I loved the part when he screwed her in the ass. It's too bad he didn't cum inside her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wicked Lessons Episode 2 Discussion

MasterJ633 - Feb 15, 2009

14 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 2, 2023 8:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.