Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 27, 2009 6:03 PM

Dec 2009
Well, of course, Mio is one of my favourite characters in the serie. The thing I like the most are her power, her ability with the sword and her eye patch xP She's always so calm and protective with the other members, and her laugh!!! OMG!! xDD is the best thing ever!!

So, what do you think? =3

[Anata no hontō no namae wa zetsubō de aru / / Your real name is desesperation]
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 7, 2010 1:07 AM

Aug 2008
Mio is a pimp. She has Miyafuji, Minna and PIRENNE wrapped around her finger, not to mention Dr Miyafuji. Her Geass is pretty fun, IMHO and i love her laugh, but mostly places i frequent and discuss anime there's cries of 'Pedo Witches' so i take great pleasure in correcting them and expressing my affection for the adult members.
Sep 26, 2010 7:33 AM
Jul 2018
Indeed, I like the idea that there's probably strike witch dojin with some sort of massive orgy between the 4 of them.
Jan 9, 2011 5:31 AM

Jun 2010
I definitely like her voice in season 1. ^__^
JattsJan 27, 2011 11:54 AM
Feb 16, 2011 9:46 AM

Jan 2011
Hell, what isn't to like about her? I love every part of her personality and appearance, and my love for Eyepatch characters doesn't really hinder my Mio fan-ness.

...And Saeko Chiba, hng.
〜 ☆ 〜
Who are those little girls in pain, just trapped in a castle in the dark side of the moon?
Twelve of them shining brightly in vain, like flowers that blossom just once in years.
They're dancing in the shadow like whispers of love, dreaming of a place where they're free as doves.
They've never been allowed to love in this cursed cage; it's only the fairy tale they believe.
〜 ☆ 〜
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Member ID Here!

Suicchin - Dec 27, 2009

1 by darkgria »»
May 20, 2010 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.