Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2015 10:26 PM

Jan 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Eh, I think a lot of this stuff should have been used in Litchi in the first place. It does help give some more weight to it but at the same time it feels cheap too.
Jun 12, 2016 8:56 PM

Apr 2016
I just finished this.
The first part was insane, but seeing how was everything before Tsunekawa and Ameya from the perspective of Tamiya is a bit refreshing, and I could finally feel connected with every single character.
A little crazy tho, but is more real to me what they do in Litchi Hikari Club now that I peek a little in they past.
And that moment when our big emperor find he had the same guts of the adults that he always hated was painfully beautiful.
In the end I just saw some kiddos with problems, big problems and dealing with them in a very twisted way.
I just find a little hard to explain how much I liked this because my first language isn't english, so sorry if I had mistakes.
I guess I could be able to use some fancy words in the future.
Jun 24, 2021 10:27 PM

May 2020
An interesting and grotesque manga. That scene of Nico/Eins taking out his eyeball has probably scarred me for life.

I read this first instead of reading Litchi Hikari Club first, so I'm curious as to how that's going to affect my enjoyment, now that I know the characters and their motivations.
Oct 22, 2021 1:30 AM

Jul 2016
wow...

i had read litchi hikari club first, as this prequel came out afterwards. but i enjoyed this much more than the "sequel". (although i gave that an 8, too.) i don't know what to say... thank you, usamaru? is that what i should say? the only thing i'd want more from this is if this had been longer and a slower pace spanning over 4+ volumes. not because i found an issue with the pacing, i just want to see the characters all individually fleshed out through daily life. it's exciting. there's not a single character from the club that i disliked, it's a shame that
i'll miss them... i always thought usamaru's art style was very nice and detailed since the first work i read of his, but now i see it as also extremely charismatic. i'm drawn to his drawings. bokura no hikari club makes me want to see more of his manga (and anything i can find that is similar to this)... which i will probably do.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura no☆Hikari Club Chapter 4 Discussion

laputia - Dec 29, 2014

0 by laputia »»
Dec 29, 2014 12:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.