Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2015 9:21 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, that was a bit silly for the ending tbh. All that talk about good, evil, hero, villains and then we get some comedy with what seems to be a wrap up to everything. Felt anti climatic D:
Nov 22, 2015 9:16 PM

Apr 2011
wait what the fuck lol. time travelling to cockblock.
Nov 24, 2015 6:10 AM

Oct 2010
What a perfect way to destroy the mood lol. That ending was great in terms of the manga theme but it ended up being anti-climatic. But then again, such open ending due to being anti-climatic still makes the imagination of the readers looks forward for possible sequel to this.
Dec 17, 2015 1:17 AM

Aug 2014
:( i wanna see the world get destoryed

Apr 18, 2016 10:48 AM

May 2015
wasting of time, i want to see the world destruction
"If you don’t like a rule… Just follow it… Reach the top… And change the rule." -adolf hitler
Apr 18, 2016 11:09 AM

May 2015
[question]
kokuge is time traveling again, so, she can live another 100 years and comeback to where she should die right?
"If you don’t like a rule… Just follow it… Reach the top… And change the rule." -adolf hitler
Apr 22, 2016 2:13 AM

Mar 2012
rleon said:
[question]
kokuge is time traveling again, so, she can live another 100 years and comeback to where she should die right?

No she obviously dies at that moment when she's still young. This was probably her time travelling to the future and back (days/weeks/months) before she dies, which means she was a great actress.

Ha-ha comedic end, lifted the mood up. Better than just ending with kuro and sera disappearing. I guessed author changed mind somewhere in the middle since in the narration in the beginning is saying that this was a story of the destruction of the world...

It'll be memorable so I guess 8/10
ninja88880Apr 22, 2016 2:17 AM
Apr 22, 2016 6:57 AM

Mar 2016
That was a horrible experience .
May 3, 2016 6:08 PM

Jun 2010
I was super into it until the witch appeared. So unfortunate.
May 23, 2016 9:09 PM
May 2016
Kuro's ability is something near on creation why not recreate Kokuge.
Jun 20, 2016 1:36 PM

Apr 2014
Didn't expect the past Yume will come in like that.
I really enjoy this and I also read the afterword too so I hope we get to see a remake of IB where the author can truly write/draw what he want.
Overall it's very good with an okay ending...wonder what will happen next...damn it!
8/10
Jun 28, 2016 6:03 PM

Jul 2015
10/10 can't wait too be able to buy this, the afterword from the author clearly say that this isn't over, well' hear about this again !
Feb 24, 2017 11:27 AM

Jun 2014
Good read although the characters background were pretty redundant.
Im wondering if Toiro will disappear if Kuro remove all of his malice. And Iroha may stay coma forever if her power's remove.

Pretty good ending imo.
Mar 13, 2017 1:01 AM

Mar 2015
I really really hope that the author will remake IB. I fully support him and planned to buy the 5 volumes already.

For his first work as a rookie, I think he did great trying to convey his message. In fact, I'm surprised that he planned this marvelous story since he was in high school, which is why I can relate so much to the story as a teenager myself. The good and evil are subjective, people hate people because they didn't feel what the others feel and forced them to feel pain, that is our society.

I truly love Yume's unexpected appearance! She's so great when she stopped the double suicide cliche. The way Yume claimed she's his girlfriend is so great! I've never ever loved a short manga this much. Especially because it's not the first girl who wins in this manga (as Sera is the first girl to be introduced to us)

I'm gonna give this a 10/10 because it had so much potential and the author did not gave up on this one! Hopefully after Kaguya ended, the author will continue this life-long story passion of his. As Yume is definitely a best girl that was reincarnated as Kaguya in his other work because they both look cute with an almost same design!

And it's really nice that the author leave us with loli Yume catching up to Kuro in one of the volume 5's pictures. A very nice touch for the series ending, for now.

DarklordVorMar 13, 2017 1:45 AM

Jul 18, 2017 3:25 AM

Aug 2013
just finished binge this mango
it was interesting till the middle, but the ending is so meh imo
did this mango got axed or something?

I hope there'll be a remake for this series
Aug 1, 2017 2:26 AM
Oct 2016
blessofcurse said:
Good read although the characters background were pretty redundant.
Im wondering if Toiro will disappear if Kuro remove all of his malice. And Iroha may stay coma forever if her power's remove.

Pretty good ending imo.
nah. she's the representation of his remorse about no being able to accept her and save her at the time
Aug 1, 2017 2:27 AM
Oct 2016
Vanschia said:
just finished binge this mango
it was interesting till the middle, but the ending is so meh imo
did this mango got axed or something?

I hope there'll be a remake for this series
after kaguya sama end i think, and it did got axed
Aug 28, 2017 4:44 AM

Jan 2011
Pretty decent, reminds me of Hoshi no Samidare. I wanna believe he'll get the chance to finish it the way he wanted.
Mar 9, 2019 1:05 PM

Jan 2018
Decent-ish ending!!!! If the last 20 pages didn't exist. I think without the last 20 pages I would rate this a 9, but because they're there I'm thinking a 5. I'm just going to pretend they didn't exist and keep it a 9.
May 20, 2019 1:32 PM

Jul 2016
It was pretty funny how Kuro got cockblocked by his dead time traveling girlfriend from the future and the past.

I'm immensely hopeful for a continuation or a remake of the series that was promised in the afterwards.
All you can hope for in your worldview is consistency
Jun 30, 2019 10:27 PM
Feb 2018
just finish this series today , tbh i pick this series cause i see the girl in cover which have split image of IA , seems turn out her name is toiro , I really hoping for sequel cause the all IBs still not revealed . Again i like the feeling of my heart feels throbing when toiro and kuro part .
Dec 8, 2019 10:30 AM

Jan 2015
The whole thing felt like the summary of a manga. This really needs to be remade.

Jan 7, 2020 8:53 PM

Jan 2019
So...are there actually 27 chapters in this or is this just a mistake on MAL's part? Everywhere I look I can only find 25 chapters.
Sep 1, 2021 4:29 PM
May 2021
Did this manga really end without any real clarification or confirmation on the events leading up to the fire and, thus, Toiro's death?!

If you haven't reached the end of chapter 3 yet, then the below questions are spoilers:

1. Who did Toiro kill (man lying on the floor)? Was it her father, whom I suspect was probably abusive?
2. Why did Toiro set the apartment on fire?
3. If Toiro set the fire to end her life, why did she wish to die?
4. If #3 is true, why would Toiro kill herself if she in fact wanted to end the world ("say Kuro, there's no problem with this world ending either so I'm going to destroy it")? That doesn't seem very logical. I suppose we could theorize that she somehow knew her that death was necessary for her to "reawaken" as the IB of Heroes but that seems pretty far fetched.

Maybe I just somehow missed the explanation for this in the manga? If anyone could provide some insight into the events leading up to the fire, and thus, Toiro's death I'd really appreciate it!

XO2HKIMSep 13, 2021 2:19 PM
Sep 1, 2021 4:38 PM
May 2021
PL0P said:
So...are there actually 27 chapters in this or is this just a mistake on MAL's part? Everywhere I look I can only find 25 chapters.

The manga ends with chapter 25. Extra chapters are included in the total chapter count.
Mar 27, 2022 4:41 PM
Dec 2020
This is all I can say after the ending:

after the final author comment, it's obvious that he plans to remake this, so probably that ending was a way of trying to close it now to show how he wants to do it when he is able.

On the other side, having read AoT, this was fucking peak comedy.

I'm a big fan of this guy. Kaguya was literally my confort manga for a lot of time, when I was feeling down reading new chapters lifted me up, and Oshi no Ko right now is improving a lot with each chapter, and I'm really looking forward for how will Akasaka develop the plot. So I really wish that when he feels prepared he returns and remakes instant bullet, with as little change as possible in the first half, until the witch's death, which in my opinion is perfect.

2023 edit: I was right with Oshi no Ko, it's peak. Also, Aka literally retired from drawing manga, so a remake currently has almost no chance of happening. But I still believe
Paharo05Feb 9, 2023 11:45 AM
Apr 28, 2022 1:43 AM
May 2020
Ending dropped the ball but cant ignore how much I love build up prior to it. Could've been a masterpiece honestly. Low 9/10, the message from Aka at the end held me from rating it a 8/10

Also agree to the guy above me
xyro14Apr 28, 2022 1:50 AM
Nov 10, 2022 12:36 PM
Aug 2021
pretty good little manga imo, I could see a lot of potential for a longer story, and a whole ton of stuff that would be refined with Kaguya-sama and Oshi No Ko, hopefully Akasaka can come back to this someday.
Mar 20, 2023 12:49 PM
Jan 2020
seems like not everyone saw the author end note. Its clear he had to rush the end since it was cancelled. I honestly think, had he been given free time with no stress, we could have here easily a 100+ chapters amazing story. imagine if all the plot twists were happening after 30 chapters of getting used to each charactwr, instead of all the plot twists happening in 5 chapters?
Jun 8, 2023 5:21 PM

Oct 2014
It's interesting that Aka refers to this as his lifes work. He's still young even now but it's cool to see how his first work panned out and that he mentioned he wanted to establish himself as a mangaka big enough to write a series where he wasn't being forced to work within deadlines and forced to plead for an extra volume each time. His ambitions could easily have changed in the time that's elapsed since then but he's certainly achieved that with Kaguya-sama and the equally popular Oshi no Ko.

Would genuinely be interested in seeing a carefully crafted version of this that fully explores the characters and where he wanted the story to go. It pretty much felt like your generic early 2010's manga/anime with an edgelord loner main character who makes friends and meets a variety of crazy girls, unlocks some new power and gets into fights.

Still if he does come back to this series I'll definitely partake in reading it.

I liked Yume a lot and his sisters were sweet. The information guy made a modicum of sense when he mentioned they were all loveable in a twisted kind of way.
Aug 5, 2023 11:58 AM

Sep 2011
Okay seriously what the fuck was that ending?

More topics from this board

» will we ever get to see a completed story?

h1fum - Jun 30

5 by h1fum »»
Jul 8, 4:09 PM

» Does this end at chapter 25?

notmycakedude - Dec 3, 2015

9 by Newtrat »»
Feb 11, 2:07 PM

Poll: » ib: Instant Bullet Chapter 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

2 by Fa1seShepherd »»
Apr 27, 2023 1:13 AM

» Questions regarding Toiro [SPOILERS!]

XO2HKIM - Sep 1, 2021

3 by zairaner »»
Aug 2, 2022 5:18 AM

Poll: » ib: Instant Bullet Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

8 by zairaner »»
Aug 2, 2022 5:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.